fury will beat haye..put your money on it..

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by vitesse349, Jul 15, 2013.

1. vitesse349

vitesse349 Active Member Full Member

May 22, 2007
    I know what everyone thinks....read the predictions from the experts, and so called experts..i had a big bet on fury last night. I have only ever bet on haye to lose once before..and that was against carl Thompson...a nice 3 grand that night..

Haye is finished. Like fury said, he's a celebrity, a salesman, not a fighter. He has had 5 rounds in a year, 2 fights in two years....fury has been busy, busy, gaining experience, improving, he's a lot fitter than he was, takes the game more seriously..he has been down, but gets up to win. Haye has been down to the likes of lolenga mock and mormeck, and was exposed by 40 year old Thompson.

Watch the haye v chisora fight again, haye was knackered from round three onwards and hasn't fought since. Fury is also an excellent finisher, when he has the opponent in trouble he goes in for the kill. I believe this is hayes last hurrah, his last big payday, fury may get knocked down, but i think his punch output, size, heart, and will to win decides this fight in his favour. He will bully, lean on, tussle, frustrate, and stop haye within seven rounds..

Tyson fury will be the next big boxing star in this country you watch..

And heres the bet i placed yesterday...

14/07/2013 GBP 660.00 Single: TYSON FURY @ 7/2

2. ACS

ACS Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Thing is Fury has the tools to do it (height, decent jab, decent speed, ok block and movement) but not sure he has the brain to do it

I think Fury will win the first 5 rounds or so but then one mistake and he will get caught, i want him to win and know he can its just he makes too many mistakes and leaves himself open in the ring, if he fights like the Johnson fight he will definitely win but not sure he will stay disciplined because he will wanna hurt Haye

3. vitesse349

May 22, 2007
    He has the brain to do it..if he can keep his discipline he will win. Hayes desire to fight has gone ages ago. He is 33 years old and fighting purely for money. Fury on the other hand is fighting for glory. This is the biggest domestic payday available to david haye now. 2 fights in 2 years will be the undoing of him mark my words..

4. ACS

Jul 7, 2013
    Thing about this fight is Haye loves the overhand right and Cunningham knocked him down with it, Haye could put him down for the 10 count with it, Fury id never bet on just because hes not the smartest guy in the ring

I want you to win because you put alot on but if you lose im bumping this lol

5. danieljenkins

danieljenkins Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Haye will absolutely destroy him

6. Rangersfan1982

Rangersfan1982 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 28, 2009
    Easy night for Haye. Overhand right, good night.

7. Bungle85

Bungle85 Member Full Member

Dec 6, 2010
    I reckon Haye in the sixth after putting him down 3 times prior and with Fury getting a point deduction along the way...

8. Dan684

Dan684 Dave's Stepdad Full Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Why is it these days when somebody has a hunch aout a fight they cant just join one of the 10's of different threads about said fight and just give their opinion on it? Like Slip said 'put a jacket on your argument' and chat normally with everyone. Instead I get inundated with not only some of the worlds worst betting advice but everyone on the forum seems to be ****ing richer than me too!

9. ACS

Jul 7, 2013
    He must have one good job to be putting £660 on TYSON FURY
    Pacquiao to ko Rios is 4/7 thats easy money **** Fury lol

10. DanielJFiasco

DanielJFiasco Active Member Full Member

Mar 9, 2011
    You've convinced me, I'm putting a mill on.

16/07/2013 GBP 1000000000.00 Single: TYSON FURY @ 7/2

11. JesterValentine

JesterValentine New Member Full Member

Nov 13, 2011
    that's a bil your that rich that you can get a mil and and a bil mixed up

12. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    If Fury boxes, uses his height and reach, he will knock Haye out. Fury needs to box Haye, then over power him, knock him out!!!

13. vitesse349

May 22, 2007
    No its money i accumulated from other bets..

Haye will be blowing out of his arse by round 4, he throws about 5 punches per round and has been fooling the public for years. He's a celebrity 1st, moneymaker 2nd, playboy 3rd, and a fighter 4th. Fury if he fights like he did against kevin johnson will batter haye into retirement. I think haye knows it too...his bravado seems to have disappeared, have never seen him out talked at a press conference before. Haye is done.

14. JonnyBGoode

JonnyBGoode Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Fury isn't Wlad, he doesn't have the speed or power in his jab to just bat Haye away all night with it en route to a points victory. Haye is going for the KO he's not going to take it to the cards, Fury will make this fight as ugly as humanly possible. He is going to rough Haye up, lean on him, tire him, rabbit punch him and stick his forearm in his face all night. He will just try and batter and over power Haye with pure physical strength, he has no other game plan as he can't outbox or out punch him.

I just can't see how Fury manages to do this for 12 rounds without getting hit with a huge punch, Haye is a good finisher and at HW you only need to land one bomb to end the fight. It's not a fight I'd bet on personally though.

15. Flexe

Flexe Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Fury is being underestimated. Haye is hungry for money and Fu hry is hungry to prove the doubters wrong. Haye will gas if this fight goes longer than 7. Fury has the size and reach to cause Haye issues. Really wouldn't surprise me if Fury sparks out a gassed Haye.