fury will beat haye..put your money on it..

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by vitesse349, Jul 15, 2013.

1. vitesse349

vitesse349 Active Member Full Member

May 22, 2007
  2. ACS

ACS Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 7, 2013
    I know he seems like he doesnt take boxing too seriously but i think he does want another another big Klitschko payday, if he wins this and maybe 1 more he could get a Vitali fight

He does care about this fight he knows if he loses hes ****ed

3. BubbaT

BubbaT New Member Full Member

Jul 15, 2013
    It's not impossible to think Fury might snatch this one. It's true he's improving all the time and has lots of potential, BUT I really can't see him improving enough over the next couple months to beat Haye.

Also, just because Haye is good at getting himself in the public eye and making money doesn't mean his heart's gone from boxing. I've been seeing that a lot on here. I think he genuinely wants that world title back; he wants a Klitschko. If he knows how to make a fortune along the way, good for him.

Beating Fury puts him in a good spot. He would've beaten a guy heading for a Klitschko shot, proved he can handle the big guys and given the fans the fight they wanted rather than seeing him dismantle Charr.

These are all ifs, but as I said I can't see Fury beating Haye at this point of his career.

:bbb

4. BubbaT

BubbaT New Member Full Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Good find.

I honestly don't think Fury's a bad guy. He's probably a very nice person.

He just needs to lose one and that'll hopefully take the edge off of the sh!t he comes out with.

5. beast boxer

beast boxer Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 2, 2013
    sorry i'm not good on odds is that over 2k if you win?

6. vitesse349

May 22, 2007
    Yes, about 2k plus stake back..

7. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u dont believe in something like fury then what good is boxing, i believe fury has alot of heart guts and charisma so **** what u say about him, hes the most entertaining thing in years. he doesnt need to lose to humble, not everyone needs humbling and especially to haye. if gets humbled by a klitchko u cant take it from him, its a genuine atg schooling a new guy, this haye cant box!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes a good athlete with elusive skills, wont out point anyone and theres few guys who wouldnt take his punches alot, the defensive heavyweights could do a job on haye :bbb

8. stocks

stocks Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Ask Valuev what that right hand is like. Any one who thinks Fury can take that at any stage during the 12 rounds is mad! Yes the jab will be key for Fury but he wont use it to the same degree as Wlad did and if he does Haye will counter. Try to use it as a range finder and leave it out there to fire the right hand he gets countered! Unless Fury has had a wolverine body transformation he isn't winning.

9. vitesse349

May 22, 2007
    Hayes only chance is to land a big punch and knock fury out. His stamina is awful, probably throws about 5 punches per round now. Two fights in two years catches up with you. Fury will batter haye into retirement and become the biggest star in British boxing. Froch has that mantle currently but doesn't have the charisma of fury. When fury wins this fight all he has to do is tone down the trash talk for even the casual British fans to love him. He's going to do a number on haye, this is like November 18th 1990 all over again...

10. KidFrankie

KidFrankie Member Full Member

May 25, 2013
    Haye is he biggest star in british boxing still.

11. vitesse349

May 22, 2007
    You have got to be joking....

Haye ****ed himself with the public. After the vlad and Harrison fiascos nobody is interested in him. He has been lucky that his last fight with chisora was a grudge match, and again with fury . Its his opponents who are making him the money.

12. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    I will not be surprised if Fury were to beat Haye.

13. madg321

madg321 Active Member Full Member

May 5, 2012
    Fury can do it. Just needs to box smart for a bit. Then maul haye. Hayes a quitter. Just need to discourage him. All those muscles haye got is a hindrance. He will blow early. Fury need to stay Sharpe a la Johnson not be lazy and sloppy a la Cunningham. I believe haye quits early and coasts. Fury doesn't have a bad chin he just gets caught with his hands down square.just hope it goes in to the trenches later on, what will haye blame his loss on then. Maybe a problem with his jaw where he talked so much **** about wlad. Or a wrist injury from being such a wanker all these years. Regardless he won't say u know what fury is the better man. Slimey ****er

14. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Fury has it all to gain. He's the hungry young lion who should want this more, he has the tools to do it and the pressure will be on favourite Haye.

15. airdrie diamond

airdrie diamond Member Full Member

Mar 12, 2011
    Haye said he'd knock Harrison out when he wanted. He said it was a mis-match but that people wanted to see it and that's why it was on. If the 'public' were stupid enough to buy into the Sky hype that's their fault.

But you're wrong to say nobody is interested in him. Far from it (he's increased his profile if anything by being in that jungle sh1t). Maybe the hardcore boxing fan has given up (I dont believe that either mind you) but the casual fan will be all over Haye Fury. Granted the fights are grudge matches but if no-one cared about him they wouldn't happen regardless. He's the only boxer out there (maybe Froch now too) that you can almost guarantee will fight on PPV (rightly or wrongly). This is because there is demand.