fury will beat haye..put your money on it..

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by vitesse349, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Daviddee1983

Daviddee1983 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 8, 2012
    Firstly Wlad didn't catch him clean at all.. Thompson did what happened?? I will be putting a bet on Fury but will wait until the night of the fight

2. Solaris

Solaris Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Educate yourself.

[url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/14002794[/url]

3. Mufc30

Mufc30 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 28, 2013
    That was such a **** performance,Haye was a mess that night. he knows it too

4. ant-man

ant-man ant Full Member

May 13, 2009
    This reminds me of Haye Maccarinelli. Not quite as one sided, but...

Haye a totally different physical specimen to Fury. :deal

And smart in the ring.

Maybe 3 or 4 rounds before he lands...

Can't you get a refund OP? Did you keep the receipt? :p

5. TERRYTIBBS

TERRYTIBBS Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 11, 2013
    Some peopkle have said that Haye looked alot slower againts Chisora then he did againts Wlad and to an extent that is true.

but Chisora is a different fight and a different fighter, I just cant see how Fury wins unless like i said he goes on his bike.

If he does that and stays disciplined i hope adam booth has a plan b up his sleeve which he will do,

6. P4P-Ruler

P4P-Ruler Active Member Full Member

Apr 14, 2013
    If it goes past 3 I will be shocked. Haye too quick, the right will KO him 2nd I reckon.

7. Makingweight

Makingweight Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Personally think Haye will get it done inside 4 we will see if he can't get him out early then Fury fans have every right to think he has a chance but for me it is Haye's fight to lose.If he hasn't prepared right & gasses Fury will certainly try to go for broke & the size difference comes into it without a doubt.

Think TT the difference with the Wlad & Chisora fights he also looked slower because he was willing to stay in front of Chisora & looked to sit on his shots more something he could & would never try against Wlad.

Moot point remember that Haye actually fought in trainers (not just the modern cut down ankle boxing boot!) extra tread to grip into the canvas he was more than happy to stand & trade with Chisora he knew he had more than a edge in the power.

8. Danebrogen

Danebrogen Boxing Addict Full Member

May 20, 2012
    The boxer with the biggest and most visible biceps vein always wins the fight. Haye's biceps veins, was dwarfed by Wladimir's massive pulsating and gushing veins, a loss was inevitable.

Usually Haye should have the biggest biceps veins, but Fury could surprise us!

9. BubbaT

BubbaT New Member Full Member

Jul 15, 2013
    He's done a Broner and flushed his money down the toilet!

10. mughalmirza786

mughalmirza786 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 19, 2008
    When you have an overhand right like David Haye and a willing target like Fury there can only be one outcome. This fight it too early in Fury's career.

11. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    This will not be the same Fury who fought Cunningham, not at all............I don't know who will win, but Fury will do much better than anyone thinks. It was Fury who wanted this fight, he refused to fight Pulev and chose Haye...........he knows something...............

12. supernuk

supernuk Member Full Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Yeah Fury knows something alright he will get paid 5million for this fight, not 500k as he would for Pulev.

I cant see anything other than a Haye win, too quick, better movement, and has the power to ko fury. Dont get me wrong Fury has improved but as few people have said its different leagues.

13. Solaris

Solaris Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Exactly. :lol:

The minute he steps up he will get beaten, might as well make as much as you can out of it.

14. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Ask me right after the fight is over. I will pick the winner 100%, no way can I be wrong..............

15. vitesse349

vitesse349 Active Member Full Member

May 22, 2007
    lol...
    thanks for calling me a "kid" i appreciate that more than you can imagine as I am 42 years old..
    £660 is not a big amount for me to bet, Im not saying that to be flash or arrogant, its just a fact. I have bet thousands before, won thousands, lost thousands too...

i dont often bet on boxing...but I have won massive money before on thompson v haye, and calzaghe v lacey..

all will say is this...of course haye has a bigger punch, his KO record is there for all to see..But mark my words, this is the end of haye..his stamina is ****..he has had TWO fights in TWO years..he is seriously only interested in the money and not the glory, once this fight gets past 5 rounds fury will batter him into retirement..

anybody who uses the Vlad fight as a yardstick of hayes stamina is mental..he did nothing in that fight except flinch, faint, and fall over. You dont often get tired doing that..

Haye will choke, once he realises he cant knock fury out, and big massive sweaty tyson is leaning and bullying him all over the ring, he will be finished. fury will stop him between 8-10 rounds.

add to this, people questioning furys chin...yep correct. But whack haye anywhere around the plaits on his head and hes all over the place..ask the massive punching lolenga mock, or thompson, mormeck, etc..haye is just as dodgy in the chin department.