Future of Fedor

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Dostoevsky, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky Hardcore......to the max! Full Member

Jun 17, 2007
    So whats up with Fedor?
    When is he fighting again?.......I get the impression he's losing interest in fighting, his last fight was against a 185lb'er and Fedor hasn't really faced anyone truly good since Crocop, sure Hunt was a test but he was clearly outclassed.

Fedor seems to be going awfully slow in his UFC negotiations.......what is everyones opinion on Fedors future?
    Who would you like to see him face? Who can beat him? Arlovski? Gonzaga? Couture?
    Should Fedor blast out the top 5 best heavy's in the UFC and then leave?

2. Koa

Koa Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 24, 2004
    I think Mark Hunts name alone is at least as impressive as Arlovski, Gonzaga and Coutures when looking at them as W's, or potential W's on Fedors resume. Couture seems to me to be a highly skilled and blown up light heavy, not trying to take away from him, he is highly accomplished..

Arlovski seems to be like a guy who's been a bit gun shy, very capable striker and seems to be well rounded but his chin is supsect.

I'm not completely sold on Gonzaga as of yet. I want to see more of him to see if his victory was legit or a fluke, as Crocop seems to be a bipolar type of fighter. I don't think Gonzaga faced a hungry Crocop.

Hunt is a bonafide heavy, probably super heavy if such a thing exists. He boasts possibly the best Chin in the world of fighting and uncanny speed and quickness for a man his size. I sort of shudder when I immagine a match between say Hunt and Arlovski. I got a hunch Couture would have his hands totally full if he were to face hunt.

3. Koa

Koa Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 24, 2004
    Guess we will never find out for sure since his natural weight is far beyond anything the sissy ass UFC heavyweight devision will allow.