G+: Shingo Wake vs. Takafumi Nakajima II & Daisuke Sugita vs. Reiya Abe RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Boxing Prospect

Boxing Prospect Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 10, 2012
    4-"Shingo" chant, he's landing with ease now and Nakajima's aggression is slowing, a 1-2 from Wake, another left from Wake connects, a body shot from Wake, a sneaky Wake jab, a hard left from Wake, nothing much at all from Nakajima here...a left uppercut from Wake JUST misses, Nakajima lets his hands go in the final moments but lands nothing

2. Boxing Prospect

May 10, 2012
    5-Better from Nakajima who looks like he has been sent out with a point to prove, sadly whilst it is better from him he can't build on a good start, and is using a lot of energy to do anything, big body shot from Wake, can't fault Nakajima for trying but he's not succeeding, a good left from Wake, and a body shot. Nakajima manages to get some success with a flurry of slapping shots, a good left from Nakajima late on

3. Boxing Prospect

May 10, 2012
    6-Wake again under pressure but controlling Nakajima with solid clean punches, for the most part, Nakajima making things hard work for Wake but not making things competitive , and a counter drops Nakajima...he's up but hurt, Wake rushes in and he's looking to take him out, down he goes again and it's over!

Somachenko likes this.
  4. Somachenko

Somachenko The Matador Team Full Member

Jan 6, 2018
    And that’s why I never miss Shingo Wake fights lol dominant from start to finish. Nakajima tried his best though but he was just outclassed

Boxing Prospect likes this.
  5. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    :mad: Didn't realize you were also watching, your posts were so few & far between like a needle in a haystack, only saw BP's...

For future reference, how the hell does one view G+ outside Japan? I just spent literally the whole fight trying and failing to find a means (even pulled up KeyHole, but they only have regular NTV and not its subsidiary G+)

Somachenko likes this.
  6. Somachenko

Somachenko The Matador Team Full Member

Jan 6, 2018
    I paid for an IPTV (IsakuraTV) for the end of December/January due to the crazy amount of events that Japan has at the end of the year. I’ve now gotten quite accustomed to having nice Japanese streams with on-demand streaming after the fact so I may continue with it but it’s a bit pricey. Pretty fantastic service though

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Ah. Okay, I feel better about it then, if there's no free-view method available that was just eluding my notice.

Somachenko likes this.
  8. Boxing Prospect

May 10, 2012
    MODS - PLEASE NOTE THE SERVICES MENTIONED ARE LEGAL, THEIR TARGET MARKET ARE JAPANESE EX PATS

Isakura or ForjoyTV are both brilliant services, BUT as you mentioned both are pricey. IF you're a hardcore fan you probably do get your money's worth from a year subscription ($230 for a year) as it's ALL the FREE Japanese stuff (Fuji, TBS), as well as the premium stuff (G+, WOWOW Prime, Fuji BS, TBS2)...so it does get you the odd fight that's on American PPV (Pacquiao is on WOWOW tonight)...and the 14 day VOD feature is amazing. TBS2 and some of the sister Fuji channels show quite a lot of archive stuff.

IntentionalButt and Somachenko like this.
  9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    :thumbsup:

I don't think even the Professor has ever batted an eyelash at people discussing paid streams, if they're explicitly discussed as such (as that almost implicitly means they're legal...I can't imagine the cheek required to demand people cough up their credit card information for an illegal site :lol:) ...and the admins have long made exceptions of things like KeyHole which are known to not be transgressing any laws (I mean, it was designed by the Japanese govt explicitly for public use!) but the grey area of what gets people banned to openly talk about is anything else that's free but of questionable legality...meaning basically they have never heard of it, unlike say KeyHole or the old TyC Sport international feed before it was geo-blocked outside Argentina. For the most part when discussing lesser known free streams, best kept to PM's. :deal:

I trust @Somachenko to make the judgment call, if he responds to my question openly rather than in PM he knows to keep it kosher. :sisi1

Boxing Prospect likes this.
  10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    ...and Isakura sounds great honestly, if I had an expendable 230 to spend I would, but I think I have like half that in my bank account right now. :oops:

11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Any chance the main event and Sugita vs. Abe make their way onto YouTube anytime soon?

12. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    Wake will face Cesar Juarez next month.

IntentionalButt likes this.
  13. Boxing Prospect

May 10, 2012
    Wake Vs Nakajima II should be available now ...you know where to look...

Abe Vs Sugita could be a while >_> [Technical issues....]

ANOTHER televised Japanese bout will go live later as well *cough cough already saying too much*

Boxrec has that...but...no one seems certain

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    Chuck Norris and IntentionalButt like this.
  14. Boxing Prospect

May 10, 2012
    All fights are online now for those interested.. Also i have to confess i have a huge man crush on Abe, the handsome mofo

IntentionalButt likes this.