Garcia v Spence on ITV4 2:00 am, Sunday morning.

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by crixus85, Mar 12, 2019.

1. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    Hahaha, I've still not recovered.

Does boxing attract people with this mentality? Or is that the norm in society? Questions I now ponder during my morning sh*t.

305th likes this.
  2. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    He certainly is a boxer as well as an athlete Spence. His use of the jab was brilliant, even when he weren’t landing clean it was just swatting Mikey off him and stopping him from any inside work. He’s relentless with the pressure, he’s a southpaw which causes a lot of problems on its own, he’s heavy handed - don’t let last night fool you because Mikey has a great chin, he destroyed Kel Brook’s skull. I just don’t see any weaknesses at all in him, he can unify the division and I’d favour him against Munguia and Hurd especially after the Welborn performance.

3. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Absolute mismatch and Spence Jnr really looks the real deal.

Scissors and Gatekeeper like this.
  4. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Social media attracts people with that mentality, there's plenty of rational, relatively normal people on social media but it does seem to have a much higher proportion of idiots with knee jerk and extremist views compared to everyday life.

Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.
  5. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    I hope Mikey is going to enjoy his money for last night's fight because he's likely not going to be the same fighter again same as Kell Brook after the beating GGG gave him, hope it was worth it Mikey.
    Spence is excellent though, talent wise he's easily top 5 P4P .

Twentyman, Scissors and Jurgen like this.
  6. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Totally agree.

It’s the same on social media. Just look at the people who claim Floyd to be TBE on Facebook etc - Black newbies, every time.

IB annoys me with the complete name of both fighters like it’s the 30’s, too. But he’s reverted to the poor “DKSAB”, which is low for him.