Gassiev is now the favorite at the betting market.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by f1ght3rz, Jul 13, 2018.

1. 3rdegree

3rdegree Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 23, 2014
    Good to see this probably isn't going down Ward style. Now if you could only get the name of the ref?

2. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Celestino Ruiz. Not a terrible choice, and most importantly he's not a Russian.:deal:
    [url]http://boxrec.com/en/referee/420253[/url]

3. bruce_keyes

bruce_keyes Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 9, 2008
    Usyk looked terrified in the open workout. when he entered into the mall, the look on his face was like he saw a ghost... I don't know what he's so scared about... Rumors from an inside source say that Usyk got a suitcase filled with cash on top of his fee, just to ease his mind... I guess that wasn't even enough.

4. Gil Gonzalez

Gil Gonzalez Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    So it looks like the Usyksexuals can stop crying about the judges.

Robin Taylor is an American female who had Usyk beating Briedis and Linares beating Lomachenko. So she’s obviously stupid enough to screw up this fight too.

Mauro DiFiore has lived in Chicago since he was 11, and has been a US citizen for 40 years, so he’s obviously an American.

5. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    So, everyone who likes someone you don't like is a homosexual, grow up and quit acting like a high schooler.

She had Usyk beating Briedis because Usyk beat Briedis. Her card for Linares was inexplicable though.

Aleks!, Mr Icaman, Badbot and 2 others like this.
  6. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    Looks like Trump Derangement Syndrome is communicable, now we've got Usyk Derangement Syndrome.:shakehead:

elmaldito and Serge like this.
  7. Gil Gonzalez

Gil Gonzalez Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    It sounds like I hit a little too close to home. I forget how fragile you are. I’ll try to avoid guy talk around you in the future.

8. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    So... half the site calls me an insensitive bigoted mean spirited chauvinist when I engage in guy talk, and you call me fragile and imply I'm insecure and that I can't take "guy talk". Goddamn, I must be a walking talking live action version of Laurel and Yanni. :lol:

No I have a better reason for why I called you out, its because you're an immensely annoying douchebag who lacks any self awareness... who's tying to cover up his own latent homosexuality by attacking everyone in sight and call them ***s to shore up your paper thin severely unstable veneer of masculinity, its called projecting.there Gilnnadisexual. You're an ass.:thumbsup: I hope I didn't trigger you there Mister Man's Man.:gayfight:

Aleks! likes this.
  9. Perkin Warbeck

Perkin Warbeck Boxing aficionado banned Full Member

Nov 4, 2017
    Gassiev is not a Dagestani, he's North Ossetian. Like most Iron people he's an Orthodox Christian (like Putin). Dagestanis on the other hand are mostly Muslims.

North Ossetians generally don't have animosity toward Russia, unlike Chechens and Ukrainians. Russia protected them when they were attacked by Georgia a few years ago.

Iron people: [url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_people[/url]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  10. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    ...?

And how would that change the odds of a draw any? It wouldn't.

11. 3rdegree

3rdegree Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 23, 2014
    Things seem on the up and up.

CST80 likes this.
  12. BigBone

BigBone Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 20, 2007
    Where was the effective aggression vs. Dorticos? Gas was landing hard bombs at will instead of cutely jabbin' around. Surely Usyk is the favorite to win a technical match, but he better make those famed skills count, cause 15000 Russians will erupt at every accurate shot Gassiev delivers. And if it's a fight, there's an entirely different favorite in this match.

One way or another, I expect Usyk being busy on the move and not really landing hard bombs, where Gas will be more efficient and head snapping. If unsuccessful at cutting Usyk down, then it's a less than exciting Usyk UD, if Gas finds his target, it can range from an SD either way to Gas by stoppage, and much depends if Usyk will feel the urgency in the championship rounds. It's entirely possible that he gets stopped while ahead on your scorecard. The one thing I'd rule out is the opposite of that.

13. makzy

makzy Member Full Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Who is Usyk's trainer?

14. BigBone

BigBone Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 20, 2007
    Russ Anber

makzy likes this.
  15. robert ungurean

robert ungurean Богдан Philadelphia Full Member

Jun 9, 2007
    That's tha scary part. Amber is a cut man. Usyk has not looked consistent or very good since Amber took over. What happened to Lomo sr. training him?
    Bad move on Usyk part with some of the trainers he could have hired. I dont get it.

Perkin Warbeck likes this.