Gav will be "Devo"!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by oztriker, Jun 24, 2007.

1. oztriker

oztriker Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 28, 2005
    After years of lauding Mundine's dress sense both in and out of the ring........ Gav might be having second thoughts....... Perhaps Anthony better stick to boxing......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aust's best sport gossip

Article from:
    This content is protected
    </IMG>

By Phil Rothfield and Cameron Bell
    June 24, 2007 12:00am

HE'S already known for having the biggest mouth in Australian sport, :yep now Anthony Mundine has picked up another unwanted title. Men's Style magazine this week named the high-profile pugilist as Australia's worst-dressed man.:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl Editor Peter Holder holds nothing back in his colourful description of the former rugby league player.

"The style and grace he displayed as a league player and more recently in the boxing ring clearly eludes him as he stands in front of the wardrobe. He favours tailoring better suited to the ageing heavyweights who pepper the crowd in fight nights at Vegas. The suits look like they were made for a Larry Holmes or Smokin' Joe Frazier because they as sure as hell are at least one, possibly two, sizes too big for Mundine. To the Man we say this: Pull it back, you look like a goose.'':lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. CHATABOX

CHATABOX Member Full Member

May 11, 2007
    :wtf

Peter Holder's obviously got nothing better to talk about. Choc is an athlete, and should be judged on how he performs in the ring not on what he's ****ing wearing.

3. teke

teke Titans Time !!! Full Member

Jul 31, 2004
    I love Mundines getups - always makes me laugh :D

4. oztriker

Jan 28, 2005
    It's called Men's Style Magazine......... That's what they talk about........STYLE........ and apparrently, they don't think Mundine has any.:hey

They sure got that right. :yep

If you buy the Telegraph, you will see the pics and comments for yourself.........go on......buy it.......you know you wanna. :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. oztriker

Jan 28, 2005
    That's coz you have a sense of humour.......unlike the Turkeybrain poster above you.:D

6. CHATABOX

May 11, 2007
    I'm on my way out to get it now!:thumbsup

7. CHATABOX

May 11, 2007
    :smh

Turkeybrain is a bit harsh

8. oztriker

Jan 28, 2005
    Harsh you think.....:think

Nah....... I was right the first time. :D

9. ashley

ashley Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 14, 2007
    What about Mundines sun glasses? :huh ...man they suck.....showen on his big preview to the latest fight.

10. CHATABOX

May 11, 2007
    Those will be good to give Neivas to wear at the post fight conference. :lol:

11. Dr Gonzo

Dr Gonzo Yo! Molesta La Breastas! Full Member

Mar 1, 2007
    man i wouldnt mind some of the armani suits he has - just not the colours haha