GB on ESPN: Pablo César Cano vs. Ruslan Madiev & Maricela Cornejo vs. Franchon Crews Dezurn RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Sep 13, 2018.

1. IKSAB

IKSAB Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Nov 29, 2014
    You still crying that Cano celebrated his win? You guys don't live in the real world.

2. rorschach51

rorschach51 A Legend & A Gentleman Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Just responding to you fools who initiated by responding the next damn day, it was dropped until you idiots brought it up again.

CST80 and Somachenko like this.
  3. mono

mono Well-Known Member Full Member

May 31, 2013
    Spoken like a true white man who learned through a book. Trust me dude, this guy eats weiner!

4. IKSAB

IKSAB Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Nov 29, 2014
    You can't seriously believe he purposefully acquired that inch deep gash on his head as a means of getting out of a fight he was winning comprehensively. Please tell me you're pulling my leg.

5. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    I feel like even if a native Hispanophone explained it exactly as I did above, you'd do the same thing and resort to ad hominem attacks instead of arguing the grammatical merits, except instead of being able to play the "white man" card you'd be the sort to just call them a nerd.

Anti-intellectualism, no matter in what language or against whatever cultural backdrop, is dumb, yo. :thumbsup:

rorschach51 likes this.
  6. mono

mono Well-Known Member Full Member

May 31, 2013
    I'm just messing with you, I've been on this forum long enough to see that you're an alright dude. The point I'm trying to make is that there are some things that you just can't learn. I have conversations like this all the time with people who don't speak spanish. There are so many vulgar/funny sayings and mannerisms that just don't translate to english in any way and unless you actually grew up with the language, you'll just never understand. I'm kinda going through it right now being that I've been trying to learn another language(french).

And also, I stopped calling people "nerd" a long time ago when I realized that's not such a bad thing. Trust me, I would love to speak like you with the fancy words and all that, but the donkeys I hang out with don't get it, so I have to keep it elementary. I was actually in the gifted program when I was in grade school, but then I just stopped trying as I got older so I could hang with the "cool" kids.

And one more thing, nerdy girls are the fukin best!!!

Edited- @IntentionalButt

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    rorschach51 and IntentionalButt like this.
  7. rorschach51

rorschach51 A Legend & A Gentleman Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Not pulling your leg, are we gonna drop this yet or what.