GBP TNF: D'Mitrius Ballard vs. Elias Nathaniel González Espada & Edilbert Gómez vs. Saúl Corral RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Jun 20, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 1

Crews-Dezurn is bashing away up top, landing heavy right hands repeatedly on Williams' left cheek. Williams is forced to clinch. Williams game, jabbing & hooking forward but getting eaten alive by the superior firepoweer and longer reach of Crews-Dezurn.

10-9 Crews-Dezurn

2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Yeah, sorry, that was confusing...Rincón past tense; Ballard future. :sisi1

Somachenko likes this.
  3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    23% of morons on the FaceBook live poll think Crews-Dezurn lost the 1st? :dunno

4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    This is just a straight-up mismatch of physicality. Crews-Dezurn isn't some amazingly skilled boxer. Her claim to fame is making Claressa Shields in her debut look ordinary...but guess what? That's because Shields is (skill-wise) ordinary. :sisi1

Somachenko likes this.
  5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Two zip FCD. Again only three quarters of the fans on Facebook agree. I mean, is Kayla Williams' family back in Louisiana just all logging on to skew the results? :lol:

Somachenko likes this.
  6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    3rd was goddamn near 10-8, ass-whooping, I swear if there is a non-zero value next to Williams' name in the FB poll.. :monoloco:

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    18!! :lol:

Somachenko likes this.
  8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    B-Hop is such a smug condescending prick. :sisi1 He just mansplained to his play by play broadcast partner that "when I say 'the stick', I mean the jab...because you put it out straight like a stick"

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Kayla damn near out on her feet in the fourth...which explains why a mere 14% of respondents had her winning the round. :buitre:

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Weak stoppage ...but in this case, very welcome.

TKO5!

11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Edilbert Gómez vs. Saúl Corral RBR, 10 rounds @ welterweight

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    War E-Boy!! Bronx stand up!!!
    This content is protected

13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 1

Gómez withstands an early surge of pressure from Corral, guard tightly covering him from chin to belt, and then responds with some quick triple left jabs and piking right crosses down the pipe. Corral is edging forward, catching some of Gómez's jabs on his big pointy left elbow as it juts out from his chest, and then winging big hooks, easily dodged as Gómez leaps nimbly in reverse to reset. Gómez is rolling his neck, weaving at mid-range, dodging Corral's jab and countering with his own.

10-9 Gómez

14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    13% had Corral winning the 1st. :duh

15. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 2

Gómez is working the body with the left hook and zip-lining a fast right cross up top, hurting Corral, backing him across the ring. Corral down as Gómez continues stringing these punches together. Corral up but unprepared as Gómez jumps on him, more body hooks and straight rights on the head. Corral down again. Up. Down thrice. Gómez pummeling Corral's sides as he sits on the ropes. ULTRA-FAST shoeshines & hooking combos on the body, forcing Corral to crumble and ultimately sprawl with his butt simply dropping onto the canvas, slumping against the ropes as the ref jumps in.

KO2!!!