Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin vs. Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam: do we still want it? More than ever perhaps?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Mar 23, 2019.

Who is up for this?

1. I wouldn't mind this match-up, have always felt that way.

29.7%
  2. I used to want it but now I don't care.

24.3%
  3. I would love this match-up, have always felt that way.

10.8%
  4. I have warmed up to it and think now is the right time for it.

2.7%
  5. I didn't actually have either of them on my radar when they were "rivals" but want it now.

2.7%
  6. Golovkin on points

2.7%
  7. Golovkin by stoppage

56.8%
  8. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. N'Dam N'Jikam on points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. N'Dam N'Jikam by stoppage

5.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    I don't think GGG was ever a legacy guy tbh , he took the safe route throughout most of his career. He ain't a Canelo who clearly wants to leave the sport as an ATG:sisi1

2. Reg

Reg Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Ndam has had a tough lineup for his last 3 fights. His win over Murray is as solid as it gets without taking one of the 4 belts. But if he can't get past Murata then I have little hope of him troubling GGG. Murata has been praised on this forum quite a bit but I've just never seen the reason. Golovkin is two levels above Murata at the minimum.

aaalbert likes this.
  3. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Now YOU are the classic definition of a HATER!! lol

4. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    I must be missing something When has GGG cried??????????? He had the right to go ballistic at the NSAC ,Vegas boxing & Oscarina Fishnets. He was BLATANTLY robbed against Moonelo TWICE!!!!!!!!!! He can take as long a break as he wants its no ones business but his own. Remember Floyd "Retired" rather than face guys like Margarito & Williams . Moonelo gets himself "suspended" for 6 months for popping dirty which coveniently coincided with his knee surgery he had to have
    GGG is just taking a break No lies & excuses needede . He's a man & doesnt need them
    If whoever he fights next Legitimately beats him they will earn my respect & be regarded by me as the LEGITIMATE Champion no matter who it is

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  5. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    The Referee is crucial in this fight.

Does anyone remember when Peter Quillin Knocked down N'Dam Seven times from my memory (a few borderline slips iirc). Plz can someone confirm the KD's?. N'Dam ended up nearly beating Quillin despite getting dropped so much.

Anyways, I get the feeling G.
    Golovkin may get a premature stoppage. I'm really hoping Smoger is the ref

6. Boon

Boon Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 2, 2015
    I thought Steve Smoger retired recently?

POTUS likes this.
  7. Rilz

Rilz Ball don't lie! Full Member

Aug 5, 2007
    Smoger is indeed retired. He was an all time great. It wasn't JUST because he let fights play out instead of stopping them prematurly. He was a damn good ref in all aspects.

8. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Surely Weekes is back from his charity run in Africa...

9. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Golovkin just played his fans. And now his fans are left with defending and justifying his every move.

Very sad. It reminds me of a battered girlfriend who invested everything into her ******* bBF who excuses her man's shi**y ways.

10. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Played his fans? Only you complete morons assumed he was going to face ONLY the top fighters from here out. No one does that little girl... not even your heroes IsaLOser...

11. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    "I will fight anyone between 154-168"
    "My #1 goal is to unify the MW division"
    "Cannot fight Ward in 2016 because I have fight with David Lemieux" his fight with DL was in 2015
    " I want the best with or without belts" is fighting Ndam Njikam lol

You got played man

12. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    From 2012 to 2018, who did Golovkin duck at MW?
    He fought all of the top dogs who would fight him. It's now that he has become such a diva.

13. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Become a diva? He just fought Canelo twice and now is taking on a top 15 guy. :dunno

I wonder, if fighting HNN makes him a diva wtf people would call him if anything had come of that Brandon Adams rumor.. :scared1