George Foreman 1990 vs Razor Ruddock 1990

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by Jamal Perkins, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher Lineal Champion Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Hey hold on, full stop here. I’m the one that told you he wasn’t “knocked out on his feet” to again use your words. But John came in and backed me up, it’s cool I don’t post enough these days to probably be paid much attention to by you younger posters. I’m just happy you saw that I wasn’t just blowing smoke. He wasn’t as you originally said “knocked out on his feet”

Way to go John lol.

2. William Walker

William Walker Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 9, 2020
    Yeah, ik. I just said it 2 JohnThomas cuz he was also talking 2 me, moreso at that point.
    I don't have a problem with you not posting much though. That's cool with me. I'm not gonna disregard you for it even if I do disagree with you.
    Well, I didn't think you were "blowing smoke" as you say, I just figured that either you hadn't seen the fight recently, or that you were a younger, more narrow-minded fan that just wanted to disagree with me for the heck of it (remember, I don't know you that well, so I kind of thought of you this way at first). Well, I found out I was wrong on two accounts: not only was I wrong about you, but the day that I said the statement to JohnThomas that you quoted, I went back and watched Weaver-Ruddock round 4 and found that it was my view of the staggering that was partially flawed.

Btw, I'm from MO too.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  3. RulesMakeItInteresting

RulesMakeItInteresting Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 23, 2019
    I just moved here in late 2019 and now everyone's from here lol!

4. William Walker

Apr 9, 2020
    Good one lol.

5. Jamal Perkins

Jamal Perkins Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Lets not forget....the kid was smart outside the ring too...he invented a garbage compactor prototype...in the early 2000s....i remember emailing razor about it.....and he said it was in production....

6. Bonecrusher

Jul 19, 2004

NICE!! Yeah I’ve lived my entire 45 years right here in Cape Girardeau, Mo. My entire family is here. My wife and I have two children and even one grandchild all here, I guess we like it. where are you from in the state?

William Walker likes this.
  7. William Walker

Apr 9, 2020
    I live in Dixon. It's close to Ft. Leonard Wood.

8. Bonecrusher

Jul 19, 2004
    Wow, that’s a tiny little town, google says 1,500 in Dixon. Small world. My town isn’t large by any means either about 50,000 but the town right next to us Jackson has about 20,000 so they’re basically like one town, still small vs a Big City but everything you’d ever need.

William Walker likes this.
  9. William Walker

Apr 9, 2020
    Yeah, it is a small town. I used to live in a place called Crocker that only had 1,000 people. There's just a lot of small towns around where I live.

Bonecrusher likes this.