George Foreman vs Deontay Wilder

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Dance84, Dec 12, 2018.

Who wins

1. Foreman KO

2. Wilder KO

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017
    George Foreman vs Deontay Wilder who would win ? The battle of the ko artist

Richard M Murrieta likes this.
  2. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    It would be pretty freaking hard for Big George to beat Deontay when he is almost 70th.

3. cleglue1

cleglue1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 7, 2015
    He can probably still absorb some punishment for a few rounds lol

4. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Lol

5. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot Momento mori Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    I give wilder a good chance if he can hurt big George he can stop him Forman won't be dancing around but if George can take the power he'll grind wilder down and stop him late

6. Tettsuo

Tettsuo Active Member Full Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Foreman's a better boxer and much more accurate than Wilder with the bonus of having similar freakish power when he was prime and during his comeback.

Foreman KO.

7. Staminakills

Staminakills Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 8, 2012
    "Big George" LMMFAO would be tiny and slow as **** VS dw. You're talking one of the worst defensive hw ever with flat feet and a WIDE open everything.

He used nothing but size and power which ended up being his demise.. It's also possible that foreman lands something prefect and hurts DW to the point of getting a stoppage.

I just have a hard time seeing GF last intro the later rounds when he couldn't do it in kids 20's. He was stopping his opponent's so easy and so early we truthfully have NO Idea.

I mean look at 95%++++ maybe 96/7% are sparing partner level opponents, denying this fact proves beyond why reasonable doubt that you're a pathetic judge of talent and have no ability to even understand what you're eyes are seeing inside the ring when it's anything other than a brutal ko or uneventful lopsided beat down.

Thing is, truly elite fighters make it too difficult to prove superiority over them. Perfect example, ggg and canelo are the same size with chins and they can fight 10x and without a stoppage a case can be made for ANY SCORE, that's what happens when elite fighters.

Obviously DW and fury were on the SAME level except dw has the power and fury had the defense but fury can't ever truly beat dw now that dw knows he can take fury out and fury can't hurt him because he doesn't have the offense to evem give himself that chance.

That draw was his saving grace and the j only result he could get without being the loser of a stoppage loss..

DW knows how to beat him every time now. I know many will hate this but that was truly and I'd put my house on it.

As long as DW is mentally what he says is what you get, I believe he is after coming through the Ortiz fight and winning hy ko and having fury down and OUT.

we're talking MOST of the time, going through history, that dude is stopped. The exact same scenario DJacobs had with Pirog. And everybody seems to use that as the main reason DJ has chin issues.

That's happened TWICE to LL, and those are the 2 sole reasons that LL could ever even be beaten. I guess going off the forums logic, fury packing glass

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    juhave likes this.
  8. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Wilder prices himself out of a fight. He demands 50% of his George Foremen grill royalties, Foreman will refuse. Wilder will release his own grill, he sells 325 grills in Alabama and again demands 50%.

Foreman declines. Wilder demands a grill off, Foreman agrees to 12 rounds of grilled cheese. After 36 mins Foreman has made 9 perfect grilled cheese out of 12, Wilder has made 2 good grilled cheese, he has burned the rest. The 3 judges in a shock prefer Wilder's burnt mess of a grilled cheese.

Foreman claims robbery, demands to now fight Wilder in the ring, Wilder declines.

mccallschin, lordlosh, h8me and 11 others like this.
  9. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot Momento mori Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Wilder hasn't ko'd everyone he's fought if George can take the power he stomps a mud hole in wilder

titanic and Richard M Murrieta like this.
  10. Jackomano

Jackomano Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 22, 2014
    Not to mention Foreman has had two back surgeries.

11. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    I think a strong aggressive puncher with a very good jab knocks Wilder out. The Fury fight showed us a few things , Foreman in the 70's either gets a fast K.O win or he loses late.

Foreman around the 1990 period would land a clobbering shot before rounds 10/12 and stop Wilder.

Wilder hasn't fought an aggressive power puncher yet , with intent to land a knockout with every punch, and we see he gets wobbled and rattled a bit easy which tells me his undoing will be a similar size power puncher.

Edge goes to Foreman .More sturdy legs, better jab, more volume and has the better inside fighting. If Wilder was a 230 pound HW with MUCH better jab control it may be different but he's not.

12. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 4, 2016
    Foreman,,,DESTROYS Wilder in about two rounds, Foremans jab rocks Wilder , then a hook disable's him

13. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 4, 2016

At Wilders height and weight he'd look spindly against George, and he would be.

14. LeftRightDownThePipe

LeftRightDownThePipe Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Aug 14, 2018
    2nd career George KO’s Wilder after withstanding a few nasty moments. George’s jab alone and relentless pressure would be huge problems for Wilder and the jab would most likely hurt him before George Moorer’s him with a couple of two pieces.

And if Foreman took those bombs from Morrison, Moorer, Cooney and Lyle... he’d survive Wilders shots. George gets him out of there within 7. He’d take some punishment though.

15. The Clan

The Clan Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 11, 2007
    Foreman would brutalise Wilder to the point that we’d never see Deontay near a ring ever again!