George Foreman Vs Rocky Marciano

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by Sizzle, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Luigi1985

Luigi1985 Cane Corso Full Member

Feb 23, 2006

Please read the whole text in the future. I wrote, that some people write things and gave an example, some people aren´t automatically you. And with Tyson, Frazier, etc. I didn´t mean the slow-thing, I meant it in general, I never read so abusive, patronizing and stupid things by fighters I for example mentioned...

2. Luigi1985

Feb 23, 2006
  3. Luigi1985

Feb 23, 2006

OMG are you stupid, to discussing with you is really arduous, you really understand nothing...

4. C. M. Clay II

C. M. Clay II Manassah's finest! Full Member

Sep 23, 2006
    No, you just think you're slick. I provided you with proof that I didn't make up Louis picking up Carnera during a clinch. Poster mcvey said the exact same thing I said. But instead you totally ignore that part and talk about the size of lettering in my post hoping no one will notice that you've been exposed.:yep

5. Jack

Jack Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 11, 2006
    He was much loswer and had a poorer defence than Frazier. Despite having a slight edge in power and chin, Frazier fares up better than Marciano, because he had a great defence. Marciano didn't. As good as his chin was, nobody could walk through Foreman. Marciano would be forced to and would be knocked out quickly.

Frazier in his prime would avoid Foreman's best shots. The Frazier who fought Foreman probably still had a better defence than Marciano in his prime, and it was nowhere near good enough.

Foreman KO 2 Marciano. It would be a KO too, not a referee stopage.

6. Luigi1985

Feb 23, 2006

WTF do you mean? I wrote that I read it quickly, I have overflown it, I only said that I quit immediately because of the childish 7 script, what´s so difficult to understand at this post? And poster mcvey is the yardstick now? I saw the fight and I know how he was...

you meant indirectly that Louis was pysically stronger than Primo, how you formulated it is another thing, but I know the sense of your post...

7. Luigi1985

Feb 23, 2006

You totally overact when you really mean it so that Frazier had a much better defense, for an offensive machine, like Marciano was, he had pretty good moves and defense...

8. C. M. Clay II

Sep 23, 2006
    So do you admit now that I didn't make it up?

9. Luigi1985

Feb 23, 2006

Are you stupid or what? You said Louis was pysically stronger than Carnera analogous, which is total bs...

10. C. M. Clay II

Sep 23, 2006
    Just because someone looks stronger than someone doesn't mean they are.:-(

11. Luigi1985

Feb 23, 2006

Carnera started weight training in his early years before he went to the circus. Later he was a succesfull wrestler, he was also stronger thatn your personal god Ali, he didn´t only look stronger, he was it also. My god, some people really lives in a wonder world...

12. mr. magoo

mr. magoo VIP Member Full Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Luigi,

Below is a link to Roget's thesaurus. A thesaurus is a guide to finding synonyms to words. I think you need some alternatives to the word stupid, Given that you're using it a bit too often. Therefore I pulled up a web page with some possible options.

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/stupid

Glass City Cobra likes this.
  13. My dinner with Conteh

My dinner with Conteh Tending Bepi Ros' grave again Full Member

Dec 18, 2004

Is this true? What a shitty lie if so. Big 'cred' loss alert. :good

14. Luigi1985

Feb 23, 2006

OK, I learned another word, silly, it fits also to your last 20 posts I read, what´s going on, are you also getting a joke like KTFO or what? We should discussing about boxing history, instead you´re playing the smart-ass because I don´t know my 3rd best-speking language English as good as you! Btw, to a poster like Clay II, the word "stupid" is really custom-made...

15. mr. magoo

mr. magoo VIP Member Full Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Sorry,

I simply couldn't resist the opportunity. :D