George Kamboses jnr Resume

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Komaster, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Komaster

Komaster Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Big fight sat vs Selby. Big hype surround GKJ but his resume is pisspoor. Claim to fame is a SD win over Mickey Bey- but he's a weak ex champ whose resume looks shaky. How good-bad was Bey? GKJ was super confident at the Matchroom presser. He was talking about a super fight with TFL. That's crazy talk. Delusional. He'll be lucky to look good vs Selby. Thoughts?

2. sparta

sparta Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 4, 2008
    Not crazy talk, if he wins he is mandatory to lopez, bob promotes lopez, can do big numbers in australia like pac horn. Bey was a solid fighter, and showed he still had it against george, resumes are overated, lets revisit after the fight.

3. WhataRock

WhataRock VIP Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2004
    He isn't a particularly exceptional talent.

But he does have immense self belief and hunger. Trains like a demon accordingly.

Does have decent offensive tools but his leaky defence will be his undoing. Not sure Selby is the man to do it.
    Should be a good fight.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  4. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Kambosos is a **** poor prospect. All the hype built up by crushing some cans and training/sparring with Pac.
    Selby didn't look too good in his recent fights so no idea if he beats him but wouldn't be shocked if he wins this 9-3 or 10-2 as Kambosos lost to Bey imo and looked like a bum at times.

5. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Bey should never have been a champ in the first place. It was criminal what they did to Miguel that night.
    Hoyle gave Vazques a single round... in a fight he clearly won.
    Wtf?

But no one cared, besides the few hardcore fans.

6. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Agree with your analysis of GKJ. I don’t think that Selby has the power to keep GKJ off of him which is why I favour Kambosos to win by late stoppage.

sparta and Sandman_ like this.
  7. sparta

Feb 4, 2008
    Your
    Your dreaming he lost to bey. Should of been unanimous.

MidniteProwler likes this.
  8. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    you clearly love this kambosos guy so your judgement is biased af so GTFOH kambusus lover, i hope this can crushing bum will receive a lesson tonight

9. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    His resume is pisspoor, but stylistically, he's not going be lucky to look good against Lee...... he's going to make mincemeat out of Lee. This will be a garroting. This isn't some vague poorly thought out prediction I've been doing lately. THis one I actually put some thought into.:lol:

Komaster likes this.
  10. Komaster

Komaster Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Sep 20, 2010
    It's going to be awkward if he loses, with the way he's been acting.

CST80 likes this.
  11. WhataRock

WhataRock VIP Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2004
    Looked pretty meh against Bey and Selby when he had most of the advantages.

He doesn't win a round against Loma and Teo turns him into last night's Moussaka.

Komaster likes this.
  12. sparta

Feb 4, 2008
    learn to score fights ya bum, no one with half a brain had bey winning that fight, ya silly ****. Yeah it makes sense that an unknown aussie is gona be favoured over the home town fighter ya imbecile, wake up.

13. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    8-4 kambosos for me

MidniteProwler, sparta and CST80 like this.
  14. sparta

Feb 4, 2008
    Go
    Good performance overall by george, clearly should of been unanimous. I expected a little more punches in bunches etc, at times he looks very good and then that crudeness about him kicks back in. Seems stuck in the mud at times, improved head movement and jab since last which was good to see,He needs to work on some stuff which he will do tonight. Oz boxing in da house.

15. sparta

Feb 4, 2008
    His only advantages were pretty much youth yeah? Other guys having world title fight experience and fighting in their backyards. Hes not the finished article yet, i would like to see another experienced trainer jump on board to iron out the kinks. Keep him away from lopez.