George Kambosos Jr. Is Gonna Tax Teofimo Lopez Ass...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JOKER, Nov 23, 2021.

1. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer "I won 11-2" - Teofimo Lopez Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    NZ not looking so bad now, huh... :sisi1

The 250m2 is a brand new custom build. Built for $825,000 at Easter this year, it's now above the 1.4 mil mark. COVID ruined the building market (due to materials). I'm not at all surprised about your profit over market value. Like you, the Chinese blew our Auckland market out of the water over the last 3 years.

In all honesty, I did love Boston when I visited in 2019. One of my favourite spots in the States to this point. That said, I still wouldn't trade it for New Zealand, the living conditions are something else here - and the potential to get ahead is massive. Property is a no brainer here.

Back to it though, let's get this $100 bet locked in :smoking:

2. JDub

JDub Active Member Full Member

Dec 8, 2018
    I think you're right about Lopez in the sense that he seems an emotional guy and his tough guy act if pretty clearly just that.... an act.

I think if the fight doesn't go his way he seems the type of guy that could well unravel and get desperate.

Saying that, I think he will still win but the fight will be competitive and probably bring the Lopez hype down a notch or two.

3. JOKER

JOKER "He is greater." — AdamT on Pac > Fluid Jr. Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    I grew up in Boston. It's okay. Dilapidated homes are going for over a million. Developers want the land BAD. I bought a 400 sq foot loft in the seaport district (ultra swank) for 299K in 2014 and sold for 550K in 2018. I'm too afraid to even look up what it's estimated at now.

I've come to discover that I am a country boy. I'm bound to the city by family, but if I could leave now, I'd go to the country. A nice rural setting.

No need to set up the bet. I'm too lazy and can't be bothered. I'll Venmo/PayPal you the cash if I lose and vice versa. I ain't here to run away from no $100 bet.

:deal:

Shall we define the terms of the bet?

Keep it simple? Official W for Teo, you win. Official W for GK, I win. NC/DQ= no one wins.

kiwi_boxer likes this.
  4. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
  5. bandeedo

bandeedo Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    lopez sr. is frickin repulsive. calls his son, bro. walks around barking like hes gonna do the biting. would have loved for kambosos sr. to have given him a pair of gloves and told him, meet you in the ring in 10.

Vote46, kirk and MidniteProwler like this.
  6. JDub

JDub Active Member Full Member

Dec 8, 2018
    Lopez is really rodent looking.

MidniteProwler likes this.
  7. Quina74

Quina74 Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 25, 2019

The absolute disgust on Hearns face at 0:55...says it all

8. dragon666

dragon666 Active Member Full Member

Apr 28, 2021
    I'm not a fan of Teofimo but i think he'll be too dynamic and his power will prove enough to dispose of Kambosos Jr.

Kambosos Jr didn't look particularly great against a declining, past it Lee Selby.

Kambosos Jr has been training hard and seems like he's in good shape. I just don't think he has enough tools in his locker to win.

kiwi_boxer likes this.
  9. PIPO23

PIPO23 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 18, 2006
    You have star therrre, Eddie. Take care of him you will make a fortune.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  10. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4 Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Kambosos owned him again. I just heard Teo is too shook to do the Matchroom round table face off he is too scared for a face to face with Kambosos without his Daddy being there LOL

Sandman_ and WhataRock like this.
  11. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    There's a real POS quality to him. Angel Garcia talked insane ****, but he was oddly likable. A guy I'd love to have a beer with.

12. kiwi_boxer

Aug 25, 2013
    Yeah, it definitely seems to have its different pockets of 'hot spots' around the city. Right there with you, I'm a country kid, so the city living is simply to setup for the future and then get back out of town.

RE $100 bet, sounds good. I'll fire you a message :thumbup: Being a kiwi, I do have an invested interest in GK winning. I just don't see it happening... as much as it irks me to support Teo, his is talented fighter.

13. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Me picking GK to win is more emotional than logical as Teofimo is clearly the superior fighter and seems to be a foul person. But this is boxing and I'm rooting for the underdog.

:D

14. MadProf

MadProf New Member Full Member

Nov 15, 2021

Damn, I like this bet.

15. kiwi_boxer

Aug 25, 2013
    I'd imagine that is the case for the majority of those supporting GK. I understand it...
    I had the same irk with Danny Garcia over the years. Given his controversial wins against B level fighters, I thought his Dad made a fool of Danny. Talented fighter, but I couldn't stand him or his father.

JOKER likes this.