George Kambosos Jr. Is Gonna Tax Teofimo Lopez Ass...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JOKER, Nov 23, 2021.

1. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer nighty night, ellerbe ☠ ☠ ☠ banned Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Well lads, here to take my beating. Have at it…

[url]https://www.boxingforum24.com/threads/witness-some-a-grade-crow-consumption-joker-come-collect-your-winnings.678151/[/url]

:thumbup:

2. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    The glory got to them

They mentally checked out and upped the buffoon game after the Lomachenko victory.

3. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I must say I did find Kambosos' self-belief and self-confidence all throughout the build up to fight, going right back to when it was first announced, very infectious indeed and he came about as close to convincing me he could pull it off as he could do because it was plain to see he genuinely believed what he was saying. It actually messed with my head a bit :lol:

4. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    :deal: wheres my money at @JOKER?

splatter69 likes this.
  5. Punchdrunk1

Punchdrunk1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 2, 2019
    Get in!! I had £20 on 100-1 on split decision

gollumsluvslave likes this.
  6. BitPlayerVesti

BitPlayerVesti Boxing Drunkie Full Member

Oct 28, 2017
    I doubted him. He was much better than I thought.

gollumsluvslave likes this.
  7. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Yeah I have known for years that Kambosos is the best in Australia he trains like a demon and you can see the hunger and self belief he has I was at one of his fights in Sydney about 4 or 5 years ago and could see he was top level. He pretty much gets no coverage over here in Australia but I think all that is about to change. He could be the quickest and toughest guy at 135 you can't teach that sort of heart he has it is the same as Tyson Fury just the shear will to win. I knew even if Lopez was better on paper that Kambosos studies his opponents like a hit man I think it will take a lot to beat him.

WhataRock likes this.
  8. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Congrats. Great call.:clap: I wish I'd have stuck with my gut.

Obviously based on the fact that I didn't hop on this thread like I always do, deriding and throwing off on you, meant that I had a feeling you might be right. I initially went for Kambosos in Kirk's League by KO, but I buckled right before the fight and switched, because even though I thought that check left hook was going to be a problem, that's George's speed would be an issue ad that he might bank several rounds. I also thought Lopez would eventually land a shot he couldn't recover from or flat out get robbed, and dammit... they tried. So I was hesitant to go all out and wave George's banner. I mean, I am the king of laying out a scenario where a fighter schools the other one, then they always end up walking into a shot late (and make me look bad), however, in this case.... I was even right about that.:lol: But Kambosos is a hard man, even harder than I thought he'd be and a bad mother****er.:deal:

Speaking of robbed, Don Trella's scorecard was an abomination, and really more should be being made of it.

Jackman65 likes this.
  9. Oddone

Oddone Bermane Stiverne's life coach. Full Member

Aug 18, 2019
    O rly?

Slow motion goodness ahead...

This content is protected

Jackman65 likes this.