GGG: Canelo is cheating

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by The Long Count, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    If he genuinely believes this he shouldn't of taken the first fight and most certainly won't fight Canelo again. You can't be claiming an opponent is cheating and then agree to fight them.

shadow111 likes this.
  2. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Testing positive for trace amounts of clenbuterol does not indicate in any way that he is a drugs cheat. The amount that he tested positive for is consistent with unknowingly and unintentionally eating contaminated meat, and he lives in Mexico a country with a known contaminated meat / clenbuterol problem. I don't buy the argument that he should have known that Mexico has a contaminated meat problem, that he was stupid for eating the wrong meat or anything along those lines. He very well may have been buying premium meat locally that had clenbutrol in it.

This statement is being used over and over again to compare Canelo to a cyclist Contador who was found to have used a clenbuterol food supplement while competing in the tour de france. He was not in Mexico when he tested positive, it was during an actual competition, and his excuse that he ate contamianted meat was perposterous since he stated that a friend delivered him a steak from Spain while he was in France.

The fact that Canelo's test had a higher amount of Clenbuterol than Contador's may be the difference between eating a piece of contaminated meat vs taking a food supplement of clenbuterol in pill form. Taking a pill to gain an edge during a cycling race is contained in a pill and I would imagine wouldn't stay in the body as long as eating a piece of meat full of clenbutrol which I'd imagine spreads to more areas to the body and would show up in higher concentrations in a drug test. Also another factor to consider is that Contador weighed significantly less than Canelo does, and I'd imagine Contador was probably drinking more water the week he was tested (since he was tested during an actual race, the tour de france) than Canelo was back in February when he wasn't even in training.

So there are many factors that you are glossing over that could explain why Canelo's had higher "trace amounts" than Contador and the circumstances that lead to Contador's cycling ban are completely different than Canelo's. Trying to equate the two scenarios is utterly preposterous. If you actually look at the details of the Contador situation it's very clear why he was banned and it was more than just the fact that he tested positive.

Whether or not you think he's a drug cheat seems to be determined by whether you are a fan of Golovkin or a fan of Canelo. I have seen nothing to convince me that he's a drug cheat. We know there's a problem of contaminated meat in Mexico and that seems to be the most likely scenario as to what caused his positive test. However if information comes out to the contrary I will certainly not ignore any additional information that comes out as far as what caused the positive test. I do hope we hear from the NSAC as to the results of their investigation with an official statement.

3. Puroresu_Fan

Apr 6, 2016
    If he genuinely believes this he shouldn't of taken the first fight and most certainly won't fight Canelo again. You can't be claiming an opponent is cheating and then agree to fight them.

shadow111 likes this.
  4. Puroresu_Fan

Apr 6, 2016
    Unless Canelo is banned what the NSAC say will be worthless on this forum. Fans on here think the NSAC, VADA, are all gangsters getting paid in brown envelopes from Canelo, DLH or Mayweather.

5. Stefz

Stefz Member Full Member

Feb 7, 2018
    It doesn't sit well when Canelo has been using PED's and his legions of fans are so delusional to believe "tainted meat". Just hows blind biased.

kriszhao, Angler Andrew and titanic like this.
  6. titanic

titanic Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Whether this fight push through, canceled, or whoever wins - there remains the fact that Canelo is a cheat !
    Forever tainted. First he embarrassed the Mexicans by running away in the first fight, then PEDS before the rematch.
    Exposed and Busted. End of his boxing career ! Shame on CheatNelo !
    :hang:hang

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    mandatory likes this.
  7. Gennady

Gennady Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 10, 2017
    It’s funny how GGG is bullying Canelo for using steroids.
    I’m a huge Golovkin fan but everyone knows all athletes are juicing, especially boxers. No way on earth Goovkin is clean

8. titanic

titanic Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 7, 2016
    They are on payroll

9. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    fan boys are the worst

10. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    it is also consistent with somebody at the end of a cycle.

kriszhao likes this.
  11. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    3G doesnt talk like this, stop making it up.

3G has class. Generally he does not moan. All he says is good boy and then lets his fists do the work.

12. Stefz

Stefz Member Full Member

Feb 7, 2018
    You clearly have no understanding on PED use, effects and amounts in the body do you? Or how Clen in particular reacts in the body.

pipe wrenched, kriszhao and Sugar 88 like this.
  13. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    WBC
    WBA
    Judges
    Weight cheating
    Oscar's protection

Canelo has enjoyed all of these privileges and people still think Canelo/GBP are innocent in all of this?

Angler Andrew and titanic like this.
  14. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    it is still used in animals touhgh, its entirely possible its through meat.

whats delusional is to completely rule out the possibility its from meat, when that is a possibility.

15. Stefz

Stefz Member Full Member

Feb 7, 2018
    not in that concentration. Unless he literally ate it raw hours before the test. He would still need to eat a large portion of it to.