GGG: I Won Both Fights—People Who Had Canelo Winning Are Delusional!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JOKER, Feb 23, 2022.

1. m.s.

m.s. Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Canelo was a welterweight at 15 not when GGG beat him.

2. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Kell Brook was a Welterweight when Golovkin shamelessly called him out and fought him. How can you forget Golovkin's biggest win to date? :lol:

3. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    Eddie Hearn suggested it to replace another chicken in Eubank jr. The other chicken was Canelo who gave up his belt to buy himself time to gain confidence, he didnt need more weight because Canelo already outweighed GGG while fighting at jr middleweight.

4. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    You keep referring to Brook as GGG'S best win when GGG'S best wins were against Canelo. Brook is the only welterweight that GGG has faced and as current evidence suggests, Brook is far better than the welters that Canelo has faced.

5. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    That's because your farce hero was busy calling out Light Middleweights and Welterweights. Simple minded people like you can't look past that reality and consider him an intimidating hero in the process.
    In the end, he got his free paydays, and lost to a smaller opponent. His Tyson + Foreman power was nowhere to be found, even against the smaller opponent.

6. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    I'm referring to reality, not your deluded imagination. In your imagination, a Middleweight farce calling out Welterweights for paydays is heroic business.

7. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    You like to add "calling out" to the conversation, GGG never called Brook out. You like to lie, because lying is a the in thing to do now days, the example being set by governments all over the world.

BCS8 likes this.
  8. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    I thought we just went over this together, prior to Canelo gaining confidence to take on the Goliath's of the world by twice going the distance with GGG, Canelo had 10 fighters on his resume that he greatly outsized, while Golovkin had 4 that came up one division to middleweight and stayed, and one oversized welterweight champ that mopped the floor with Canelo's chinless choice.

9. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    You like to lie about his victories which only exist in your imagination too. However, my comment is definitely NOT a lie. Eddie Hearn offered the fight to Brook, that offer didn't come out of your ass, it came out of Golovkin's.

10. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    The difference is, Golovkin vs Brook was his biggest fight to date when it happened. Alvarez, as proven one fight after another, is moving up and taking risks in fights considered either 50/50 or against him.

Was there a single fight your farce hero didn't explode into the arena as a 100/1 favorite? The only fights where the odds were close were against a Light Middleweight. That sums up your farce hero's pathetic career.

11. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    It came from eddie Hearn. Your boy fought guys he clearly out sized. Look at poor skinny Josesito lopez. That fight was criminal. I give Canelo credit now for twice going the distance with GGG and finally fighting and beating guys his own size.

12. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    The difference is (and I must mention this to you because you're too simple minded to figure it out yourself), Lopez isn't Alvarez' biggest fight nor is it Alvarez' biggest win either. Brook is your farce hero's biggest win to date.

13. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    The farce is Canelo who can't lose a points decision unless the fighter he is fighting has a higher $ like Floyd. I think Canelo is a great fighter, he couldnt give GGG two tough fights if he wasn't, but he is backed by crooks, and acts like he won even when he loses.

14. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    The farce is the one shamelessly attending Welterweight fights and storming into the ring when the fight is over to call out the winner.

15. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    Canelo's biggest wins were by robbery at that point in his career. Trout beat him, Lara edged him. GGG clearly beat him in the first fight, an accasional wierdo like yourself might think otherwise, you run in to them from time to to time. The 2nd fight could've been a draw at best, but GGG should have a win in that one too. Canelo started earning his wins recently, not needing help from the crooked judges, but you can bet, they are still around.