GGG: I Won Both Fights—People Who Had Canelo Winning Are Delusional!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JOKER, Feb 23, 2022.

1. m.s.

m.s. Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Are you on a drug trip? Who did that?I don't want to come near what you are taking.

2. ElCyclon

ElCyclon Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Dec 2, 2012
  3. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Your imagination can be kept for yourself and your fellow Golovkin fans during your therapy sessions.
    Reality is the first fight was a justifiable draw. Your hero barely looked like the Hagler + Tyson storm his marketing campaign promoted him to be while lining him up against smaller hopeless opponents. His power was nowhere to be found, and he was as stiff as a tree facing an actual crowd for the first time in his career. Alvarez looked horrific as well, was tired from round 5 onwards, and didn't deserve to win. In the rematch, Alvarez stood in his face, exchanged with him, handled his Tyson + Hagler power with no issues, and beat him. Your hero's face after the fight speaks for itself.

You can cry all day about your hero begging a Light Middleweight for two paydays and losing in the process. In the end, the only win you can brag about when it comes to your farce hero's joke career is Welterweight Kell Brook.

4. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    You'd know a lot more about drugs when you consider the likes of Rubio, Lemieux, and Ouma ATG quality opposition.

5. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I have a confession to make

I'm going to slip out of troll mode and come clean

I don't actually think GGG won both fights against Clenelo

This content is protected

kk17 and m.s. like this.
  6. kk17

kk17 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 23, 2007
    :D

1. Charlo hadn't even a relevant fight @ 160 before Golovkin fought Cleanelo in 2017

2. Andrade nearly beat Jack Culcay in 2017, If Golovkin had and fought him instead of Canelo you would call him a ducker.

3. Andre Ward hasn't fought at 168 since 2013. He could have fought Golovkin in 2013/2014 at 168 but preferred to fight Paul Smith instead.

4. Saunders ducked Golovkin.

5. Derevyanchenko had his first big fight vs Jacobs in October 2018, Golovkin had the rematch with Cleanelo at September 2018.
    Golovkin should fight with Derevyanchenko instead of the Canelo rematch ? So in your words Golovkin ducked Derevyanchenko to fight Canelo ? :yaay

7. Golovkin should had a rematch with Jacobs instead of boxing Canelo ? :applaudit:

come on you can't be serious