GGG ranked as Andrades #1 mandatory

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Dance84, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Look, dudes like Isal and El Chicano and Drenlou... they're very open about being Drugnelo knobgobblers and GGG/Pacquiao-haters. They don't hide any of it. I'm just saying you should do the same.

:deal:

2. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    You're definitely a hater.

:deal:

3. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Na I don't hate GGG I use to be a bigfan boy of him but not anymore and Pac I don't dislike he's one of my favorite fighters I just like to trigger you mainly sometimes but it has nothing to do with pac

IsaL likes this.
  4. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    I don't hate a single fighter. I do dislike Pauly Malignaggi very much though. As far as GGG, I used to be a big fan, and if GGG fights Andrade or any other top 5 MW not named Canelo I am thinking about joining Dance84's and Lance's ggg cult they are organizing.

5. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    You think anyone who doesn't throat GGG like you is a Canelo fanatic? lol

6. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    HBO is gone no more smoke & mirrors STOP HIDING GGG.

Dance84 and IsaL like this.
  7. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    Exactly. The HBO hype machine is gone.

I hope he fights Andrade.

8. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    :deal: HBO was like a comic book
    Canelo fighting Jacobs
    GGG better step up
    He had shady fights in the past with hbo very WWE like antics.

9. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Ive been called a hater for Canelo & Floyd purely because I do not respect either BOTH are PRD' cheaters Floyd for his obvious illegal excessive IV he was caught receiving Canelo for his PROVEN clenbutrol abuse When did GGG ever cheat ?? He hasn't Neither has Pac ever been caught. So that's why I respect them & have no respect for Floyd & Canelo
    YOU are the haters No one else

10. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    You ain't fooling anyone old man. You hated them long before either incident.

Yet you love Antonio Margarito and you also love Manny " no random drug testing" Pacquiao.

11. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    GGG hides behind no one whuile Floyd & Banelo owe their "success" largely due to NSAC & Vegas corruption

12. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Canelo took more risks and challenges than Golovkin ever will. He took more risks in the ring against Golovkin than Golovkin took against him , despite being smaller and having a weaker punch. That deserves to be respected.

13. FloatingGhost

FloatingGhost Some guy Full Member

May 16, 2012
    criticizing a fighter don’t make you a hater dancing boy. It’s constant thread after thread of going in circles to discredit ONE fighter, thinly veiled as “just trying to have a logical debate” that makes you a hater. I take nothing personal as no one here knows me. Just as I don’t know you or any of these fighters we debate about. None of them put food on my table or take food from it. I gave my opinion of the persona you project on this forum and I gave my thoughts on this potential fight. In which I remarked any highly ranked fighter might have a chance as ggg is old and disheartened at this point. I’ve no extraordinary love for GGG or any fighter nor do I harbor hatred for any fighter. Except maybe broner. I just call u out as a hater and a troll cuz every thread you make or comment u post is centered around your hatred for gennady golovkin. You make a ridiculous attempt to make yourself sound unbiased and logical...but your obsession with one fighter betrays your real feelings. N it’s weird to have such deep feeling one way or another for a man you don’t know, a man who don’t even know you exist. I’m beginning to wonder if your constant need to insist that you are not biased is meant to convince others...or to convince yourself.

14. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Then why make it so personal involving a sister if you don't know me and as you said GGG does not put food on your table. You involving another man's family is you making it personal . If I decide to make threads about GGG oh well then get use it.

15. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    How respected was the clenbuterol he'd ingested