GGG vs James Toney at 160.

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by JohnThomas1, Sep 19, 2020.

Who wins?

1. Toney by decision.

2. Toney by stoppage.

3. Ladies and gentieman we have a draw!!!

4. GGG by decision.

5. GGG by stoppage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Doza attempting to prop up Booker as a Hrgovic opponent next month.

I bet he is unaware that Toney dropped and came very close to stopping Booker 16 YEARS ago.

Hey Dozo you obviously think very little of James Toney so why do you think his leftovers are thread worthy for Hrgovic?

2. Mod-Mania

Mod-Mania Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 12, 2012
    By some distance.

Loudon and George Crowcroft like this.
  3. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007

Wrong again Dino, I think Toney is a top 25 all time middleweight. Your damged kid, this isn't a heavyweight thread, but if it was Toney looses badly to Hrgovic, who you hated as soon as you realized how good he was.

I like many forums here, including the general forum.

4. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    There isnt a negative post about Hrgovic to be found on this forum by me. You are a liar. You cry squirm and squeal to the mods when you think people tell lies about you.

What did you say the other day , that the forum would be a lesser place if people keep posting slanderous lies? Well here you are doing just that.
    I have no reason to hate Hrgovic , i like him and Babic and am glad they make up a stacked HW division. You are just a sick dishonest little weasel who feels compelled to attack those who expose your hypocrisy and double standards

So i was right , you were not aware Toney completely dominated Booker 16 years ago. You got annoyed and lashed like like the mental weakling you always were and always will be.

Loudon likes this.
  5. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007

LIAR.

Just a sample Dino

Hrgovic has ducked Marty Bakole , a PPV fight for big money and a lot of exposure .. Remember you said Hrgovic is being moved faster than Mike Tyson?? LOL

[url]https://www.boxingforum24.com/threads/mike-moorer-vs-jack-johnson.645331/#post-20342485[/url]

^^^ I'd say that was a negative post. Appoligze now.

Vitali is no Hall of farmer. I'll tell ya that right off the bat.
    Wlad might get in on a technicality 30 years from now.
    Fouling was an absolute necessity for him to win. There's no award for cheats.

[url]https://www.boxingforum24.com/threads/mike-moorer-vs-jack-johnson.645331/#post-20342485[/url]

^^^ News flash Dino, Vital is in the hall of fame. Wlad is a shoe is. Should I post more of your lies?

6. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    No , that isn't a negative post. Reports claimed he turned down a fight with Bakole. True or false. . I felt like rubbing that in your face because you are a pathetic simp for Hrgovic.

And challenging your stupid claim that Hrgovic has been moved faster than Mike Tyson isn't hating on Hrgovic , its hating on YOU. YOU are the issue. Get that into your thick head.

Loudon likes this.
  7. Loudon

Loudon VIP Member Full Member

Mar 7, 2012
    You’re a Boxrec warrior.

A joke.

You didn’t even know that he’d lost to 6 different men, because all you saw was the number 7 before making an assumption.

Your original post is absolute proof that Boxrec is your guide.

Nothing you say can change that.

We all knew anyway, but that was 100% confirmation.

You couldn’t get the number right, and now you’ve had to correct yourself which has made you look like a complete fool.

Nobody can take you seriously.

You have NOT SEEN the fights or the fighters which you comment on.

You keep whining on about unfair decisions etc, where you say that GG beat Canelo and that Tiberi beat Toney, yet if you knew anything about Reggie, you’d know all about the Castro fights.

Reggie wasn’t outboxed by 6 guys.

It doesn’t matter what the statistics are that you’ve found.

Reggie Johnson was a fast, tricky southpaw, and GG never fought a southpaw as good.

Reggie didn’t lose 7 fights at MW, and he was better than Willie Monroe.

Although GG could definitely have beaten Reggie, it would not have been a given.

8. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    Why do you hate Daniel Dobois?
    Show me a quote predicting Hrgovic to lose? You won't find any cos i don't know how good he will be. Im a fan of Dobois , but if they fought soon I would pick Hrgovic. Its very clear you dislike DD and want him to fail.

9. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    Mendoza,
    This content is protected

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    JohnThomas1 likes this.
  10. Man_Machine

Man_Machine Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 9, 2010
    That's about as fair as one could put it.

I'd have backed Reggie Johnson to beat Jacobs comfortably, as I would have John David Jackson and Jorge Castro.

All three of these guys would stand an excellent chance against Golovkin, but Johnson in particular, I'd back to win, as a value-for-money bet.

JohnThomas1 and Loudon like this.
  11. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    A mere contender?

It just gets worse with every post.

Nothing you say surprises me anymore.

It took me 9 attempts to get you to answer just one single question.

So you know what you can do.

JohnThomas1 and dinovelvet like this.
  12. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    Hey genius, Reggie didn’t lose 7 times.

If you want to say that he officially did, then we’ll say that GG did NOT beat Canelo, and that Tiberi did NOT beat James Toney.

You’re not burying anything.

Reggie was a very good fighter, he shouldn’t have lost 7 times, he didn’t lose 7 fights at MW and GG did NOT FIGHT a southpaw as good at ANY point of his career.

Mike could absolutely have beaten GG in his prime.

1. You believe that Mike beat Toney.

2. GG is unproven against great fighters in his prime, on the grounds that he NEVER fought any.

dinovelvet likes this.
  13. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    He’s a disgrace. But I don’t even feel sad for doing it anymore. Not when he’s shown such staggering ignorance.

He’ll never live it down typing that Reggie was outboxed by 7 guys, just because he saw the number 7 under the losses.

Tragic.

JohnThomas1 and dinovelvet like this.
  14. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    So:

6-4 = a schooling?

He was being schooled before Nunn got tired?

It had nothing to do with all of the body shots that James landed?

SMH.

How the hell can being just 2 rounds ahead constitute as schooling someone?

WTF?

It obviously cannot be both.

Delete your account you absolute simpleton.

15. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    I’ve no doubt about that. But then you’re the guy who compared an elite version of Mike McCallum to the version of Muhammad Ali who fought Trevor Berbick.

You’re the guy who got upset at someone for making reference to a non MW fight, after you yourself had posted numerous videos of non MW fights.

I’ll make it easier for you to understand:

Nobody cares what you think because you are an absolute clown.

Run along.

dinovelvet likes this.