GGG vs James Toney at 160.

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by JohnThomas1, Sep 19, 2020.

Who wins?

1. Toney by decision.

2. Toney by stoppage.

3. Ladies and gentieman we have a draw!!!

4. GGG by decision.

5. GGG by stoppage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Weak response. If this was a moderated debate you would score a zero for failing to provide a rebuttal to all of the points that were presented to you.
    You claimed GGG never had a bad performance. The footage overrules that objection.
    Your excuse for looking terrible against Ouma is ?

2. Loudon

Loudon VIP Member Full Member

Mar 7, 2012
    That’s right. He was well behind, but he was turning things around.

Any talk of a lucky win is just ignorant.

3. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007
    Dino YKSAB. Im not sure if you can beat anyone in a debate here.

You want a rebuttal? GGG was ahead and stopped Ouma. If you are down to picking on fights where GGG was celery ahead and stopped his opponent, there are many Toney fights you should see, and apply the same standard.

4. Mendoza

Jun 29, 2007
    Depends on how your manners are. Yes I have more questions, but right now I don't have much time to post at all in working hours and my mornings are short.

Since this thread moves quickly, you can PM me what you wish.

Loudon likes this.
  5. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    Only losers keep claiming they win debates like you do. I let the facts do my talking whereas everybody here knows you just run your dishonest potty mouth. You say things , but you never back them up.

Its a FACT Golovkin looked like garbage against Ouma during 10 rounds out of 12. Nobody cares he pulled out the stoppage. What matters is how he looked like a punching back against a 154 pound journeyman.

Your excuse for this poor performance is??

6. Mendoza

Jun 29, 2007
    Poor performance, he was up on all cards and scored a KO! Is that your definition of a poor performance. :nonono:nonono:nonono

Toney has several more poor performances, vs. lesser men than Ouma I might add.

Dino, if you want a debate on who had more poor performances between the two, you will quickly lose. Let me know! You will duck out of this quickly. Calling you out on this topic.

Your a dishonest person, very weak in debate, and a never ending piñata here.

7. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    He was celery ahead? As in the vegetable?

No , two judges had it almost even at the time of stoppage. Ouma was peppering him with clean shots all fight long.

Maybe you say GGG was clearly ahead cos you either don't know how to judge a fight or this is another fight you likely never watched.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  8. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    Cowardly little weasel you are.. Look how you are desperately trying to shift the topic of debate over to James Toney.

Hey moron, nobody here has ever doubted Toney had poor performances. Everybody agrees he should he should have lost to Tiberi.

At least those are honest enough to admit he performed badly , unlike you who is pathetically avoiding GGGs poor performance like the plague

Your dishonest double standards have been exposed AGAIN.

9. Mendoza

Jun 29, 2007
    DUCK, DUCK DUCK!

Dino, if you want a debate on who had more poor performances between GGG and Toney, you will quickly be defeated....again and there's a lot more than the Tiberi fight. Let me know! You will duck out of this quickly. I am calling you out on this topic. Your first instinct was to run. As Shakespeare once said I'd challenge you to a debate, but you are unarmed.

Not only will I bury you on this topic, but we can also score one of the fights, showing YKSAB if you " think " GGG was behind. What's the point in replying Dino is your can't back it up?

Tell you what, maybe I'll keep track of al of your ducking and running away when other people call you out and just re-post it when out pulling this vs anyone on the board? Would you like that? :jump: We can start with this debate now. There's a treasure trove of your history running at ESB.

10. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    You are cowardly deflecting and avoiding the topic again. Its like the time Blade corrected your false claim that Jones Jr worked behind a jab when he beat Toney.
    Instead of addressing that specific topic , you went on a rant about Canelo instead.

You quickly changed the subject to a totally un-related topic as you wanted your mistake to be buried over and forgotten about.

You are doing the same here because you are too pitiful and cowardly to address the FACT Ouma made GGG look like a fumbling punch bag.

We all know you love to hate on Toney for having poor performances.. But you are not manly enough to admit the same for GGG

People who read the thread can see your sleaze ball tactics a mile off. ..

Loudon likes this.
  11. THE BLADE 2

THE BLADE 2 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2009
    I like your example. Now let's use Tiberi logic :) If Ouma can do that GGG, just imagine what James Toney would do to him . Ouma and Toney are in completely different class.

George Crowcroft and dinovelvet like this.
  12. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    Rating the Ouma win but dismissing Toney's win over Nunn is both illogical and moronic.

You still haven't given me an answer as to why you won't give Toney credit for the win.

It doesn't matter if he'd been outboxed and was well down on the cards.

At the end of the day, he knocked out a top 3 P4P fighter who was immensely talented.

George Crowcroft and dinovelvet like this.
  13. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    You are deflecting again to buy yourself some time.

Come and answer our points.

We always answer yours.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    dinovelvet likes this.
  14. JohnThomas1

JohnThomas1 VIP Member Full Member

Apr 27, 2005
    What in gods name is this doing on page 2??? Has no-one heard of a second wind? Or a 27th wind?

15. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Or 84th :lol:

Bokaj and JohnThomas1 like this.