Golovkin-Canelo III Being Held Up By Venue—GGG Says NO To Las Vegas!!!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Paranoid Android, Jun 20, 2019.

1. oldcanvasback

oldcanvasback Active Member Full Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Fighters have stay busy fights.
    Also, it appears that if you sign to a new network/platform you get a soft touch first up. GGG-Rolls, Canelo-Fielding, Fury-Schwartz, there's a pattern.
    Also, Martyrosian was a replacement for Canelo after the Clenbuterol.
    Also, who has Andrade fought who is elite? Until Andrade became a belt holder, there were people saying GGG was ducking Charlo (1 good win tainted by doping allegations) who have just switched to saying he's ducking Andrade. Are their people still this obessessed by race?

2. m.s.

m.s. Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Golovkin wouldn't need help from crook judges,just needs fair judges.

3. oldcanvasback

oldcanvasback Active Member Full Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Seems everyone who signs a new network/platform deal gets a lay up first time. GGG, Canelo, Fury.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  4. jquest

jquest Active Member Full Member

Oct 30, 2014
    I fully expect Canelo to put out a statement following relinquishing his belts at 160 and moving up permanently to 168. His reasoning? - Well he won't be forced by DAZN into the ring using "artificial deadlines" the same way the Mexican WBC tried to impose said artificial deadlines.

5. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    GGG easily won the first fight ? I didn't know you were a comedian, but in case you are serious, need I remind you that Canelo landed more power punches, Canelo landed more body shots, Canelo thoroughly outboxed GGG off the backfoot for much of the bout and indeed landed the more eye catching shots. I doubt any bright person would deny each of those things happened, but somehow you ignore that and say GGG not only won but won easily ? GGG didn't even get into the fight until late in the 5th round. Up until then it was all Canelo. GGG won a couple of the middle rounds but Canelo closed the show and left no doubt in rounds 10-12 who won more rounds. You're just not being honest with yourself about what happened in the first bout.

6. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    GGG needs to fight better than he did the first two times if he wants to beat Canelo.

7. PistonHondai

PistonHondai Member Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    Vegas odds will be +10000 for Canelo and -10000 for GGG if they can’t get crooked Vegas judges in the next fight venue.

8. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    We all know that no matter where the 3rd match is held, if Canelo wins the decision, GGG fans will cry robbery and claim it was because of crooked judging. GGG fans are notorious for whining and making excuses when GGG loses to Canelo. If it's in Vegas they'll claim it was good ol Vegas corruption. If it's somewhere else, they'll claim it was corrupt judging and they'll try to move the goal posts on you. No matter where the fight is, no matter what happens, unless GGG wins, his fans will claim it was a robbery. It's the GGG fanboy cry baby give-me-my-bottle-mommy mentality.

m.s. likes this.
  9. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    For Heavens sake GIVE IT UP !!! If you really believe this BS you post the you really DKSAB & are just another troll that most have decided to put on ignore. I'm joining them Go talk to Pimp, Ellerbe, IsaL etc no one else takes any of you seriously

iii likes this.
  10. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    True or False CJ : In the first encounter, Canelo landed more power punches, Canelo landed more body shots, Canelo landed the more eye catching clean shots.

True or False ? Be honest.

11. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Blatantly FALSE!! Canelo got his ginger ass kicked beat like a red headed stepchild as my old trainer used to say
    Now either post sensibly or get ignored

iii likes this.
  12. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    So now you're flat out denying the objective reality. This isn't a good look CJ. We all know who landed more power punches, more body shots and more clean eye catching punches. Even those who think GGG won admit that. You are being dishonest in denying the objective reality. As far as who won, that may be debatable, but it's not debatable who landed more body shots and more power shots. That was Canelo.

13. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Member Full Member

Apr 8, 2018
    GGG landed more shots overall. Isn't that better than picking one type of shot to argue why someone won?

14. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    You are correct, GGG did land more shots overall. See I don't deny the objective reality. But as far as who landed more power shots, body shots, and who landed the more clean eye catching punches, you'd admit that was Canelo, right?

My question is regardless of who you thought won, how can you call it a robbery when Canelo landed more power shots, more body shots, and more clean eye catching punches?

15. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Andrade, Derevyanchenko > Martirosyan, Rolls