Golovkin Is A BETTER Boxer Than Canelo By A Significant Margin...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Paranoid Android, Sep 13, 2017.

1. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    This "need" stuff. LMAO. Golovkin is the 160 pound champion. Draining your opponent or cheating on the scales is extremely unethical.

2. tekkennlee

tekkennlee Member Full Member

May 12, 2017
    Hes not beating GGG anyway to small and if Conelo does start to outbox GGG witch he won't GGG will just over power him with his size . Conelo knows he's to small that is why it took so long to make the fight and he fought Chávez jr at a catch weight false hope. He'll Conelo couldn't bully small Mayweather and he had about 20 pounds on him how is he overwhelming GGG and keeping him off of him . Hell Mayweather backed C up in their fight , GGG will win this easy buy TKO stoppage in the late rounds. Or decision

3. tekkennlee

May 12, 2017
    Conelo is no Costello or Madana a bully who takes chances and don't give a dam about getting hurt or knocked out or down . He wouldn't even bully a 20 pound less Mayweather and you think he's going toe to toe with a guy that is bigger and stronger then himself, hell Jacob wouldn't go toe to toe and he was bigger fight night. The only way GGG loses is too the twin Charlo maybe cause he has the size and skill, or iff GGG moves up in weight that is the only way he loses right now or age, he is old . You ask why, no one at this time in his weight is skillful enough there's no Roy Jones jr James Toney or Haglars at this time. Except a proven twin Charlo and hes not even that good and has not been that tested against super fighters or other greats period.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  4. tekkennlee

May 12, 2017
    and its not because GGG is this super unbeatable fighter he's not we just don't have anyone who at this time that is any good at this weight class. They are all at 147 and they are to small to even fight against him not even Spence can hadle that size GGG needs to fight at light heavyweight against Ward or Kovalev to see how good he is period, that is what the greatest fighters do in history period

5. fistsof steel

fistsof steel Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 13, 2010
    I agree Reg...Both Bums in Jacobs and Lemeiux Give Canelo enormous problems....Who writes the Stuff these people Spew....

6. tekkennlee

May 12, 2017
    Mayweather is to small he'll even he knows this and to old, hell Madana gave him hell with pressure but Madana did miss allot of punches they counted an cheated lowblows . What the hell you think a natural light heavyweight does to him at his age . He has already moved up multiple weight classes as it is, now you want him at 40 to fight a light heavyweight LOL, dam talk About raising the bar , tell GGG to move up and fight at super middle weight and light heavyweight champions before he retires.

7. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Canelo is no defensive master but GGG is wayyy more hittable than Canelo, GG has been hit way more times than Canelo and by lesser fighters MORON

8. 22JM

Sep 10, 2016
    Lem? The same overrated bum that got knocked out by RUBIO??

9. Rilz

Rilz Ball don't lie! Full Member

Aug 5, 2007
    Yeah I recognize that. I am in no way shape or form saying otherwise. He chose to fight like that.
    All I am saying is if he chooses to fight like that again (which I don't think he will), that is the only chance Canelo would have to outbox him.

10. fistsof steel

Nov 13, 2010
    Typical....Lemeiux was 23 and Rubio with a record of 59 Wins with 51 Ko's was always going to be dangerous....I think Lemeiux V Canelo would definitely be a 50/50 Fight at this stage I would favour David...

11. BlueBottle

BlueBottle Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Ggg has the jab to be the better boxer. Will he use it often against canelo to control the ring? We will all see.

12. 22JM

Sep 10, 2016
    Lol of course you will favor David, I'll come back to this post Saturday

13. fistsof steel

Nov 13, 2010
    Jacobs V Canelo would be 50/50 also...Yeah get back to me Saturday...does not change the fact that Your Rubio example was Bull SH!t...

14. Northadox

Northadox Active Member Full Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Oh my what have I just read.....

Do you think GGG is gonna give Canelo the same problems that Khan and Trout etc can? Obviously not..

GGG is dangerous in his own way through power and pressure, he won't box anything like Khan or Trout man

15. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    ggg beat jacobs 8-4 and lara beat canelo 8-4

heerko koois likes this.