Golovkin will out and out batter Jacobs

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by DougTheThug, Feb 23, 2017.

1. DougTheThug

DougTheThug Member Full Member

Jan 19, 2017
    There is no such thing as proof. There is only ever evidence to a claim. Kevin has provided evidence to his claim.

2. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Will he deep fry him too?

3. DougTheThug

Jan 19, 2017
    Yes. Then he will take his mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again

RacingBeat and CST80 like this.
  4. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Shut up you Mong, the Prowler is a legend around here.

5. DougTheThug

Jan 19, 2017
    A guy that calls himself a legend in third person is nothing more than a cokwomble. You think you're a legend but you'll never be the man your mother is.

6. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    That prowler shitfilth always trumpets how he is a real boxing fan yet has been on some crusade for years to defame Daniel Geale. Literally accusing the guy of being some horrible human being who does not deserve to breath free air.

Yet when you claim jacobs is on PED's or plays the cancer card then he gets all high and mighty. Prowler is your typical key board coward who would never even look at Geale cross eyed and he alos is bigoted towards E.E./Central Asian boxers. He used to claim that GGG was ducking and would get KO'd by Sakio Bika.

7. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    What evidence did Kevin provide? All he said was every fighter juices. Does that include 3G, Kovalev or Lomachencko? In the last few months Jack, Spence and now Jacobs have all been accused of juicing with little to no "evidence" to speak of. And when asked of the accuser to provide evidence or proof, they come back in a condescending manner, insinuating that I am an apologist or don't fully understand what's going on.LOL

Do I think it's right for G to be on a mandatory testing regime, no. Is that Jacobs fault, no. Does that mean that Jacobs is cheating, no. Kevin's claim that everyone is juicing is more speculation that can't be substantiated with any evidence. I'm not saying that nobody is cheating, just like Kevin, I can't make that claim nor will I, why, because I can't prove it, just like Kevin can't prove it.

Just to give you a brief example of evidence. Mayweather's IV use and abnormal testosterone count is evidence of PED use. Add into the mix, he paid the testing agencies way more than the average fighter did for the same test, is another red flag that some kind of misconduct was going on in the Mayweather camp. Nothing like that has come out from the Jacobs camp. If and when it does, my attitude will change.

8. TonyG

TonyG New Member Full Member

Feb 8, 2017
    Agreed....

Braindamage likes this.
  9. slender4

slender4 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    :jump:

10. slender4

slender4 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    It's going to be a classic for 5 rounds.