Good interview with Mike Tyson on Wladimir v.s Joshua.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Todd498, Apr 27, 2017.

1. UFC2015

UFC2015 Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Had it not been for that Lucky Cut, Lewis's final fight of his career would have been a straight forward defeat. This is a chinny girl who got embarrassed by no bodies like Rahman and Mccall.

Todd498 likes this.
  2. Todd498

Todd498 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 13, 2011
    It's good to see posters with sense in here! :thumbsup:

Rudy likes this.
  3. Todd498

Todd498 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 13, 2011
    RIR37:deal:

DEAL WITH IT

Rudy likes this.
  4. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Why do you try to make it seem more than it was? Lennox didn't beat the **** out of Vitali. He started to improve and cut him. Cuts happen in boxing and they can end fights but it's the least definitive type of victory. It's not Lennox's fault, he beat him, he caused the cut. But don't act oblivious to the fact it was a close fight with Lennox down on the cards and in no way did he "beat the **** out of" Vitali.

Both sides act stupid. The other side says Vitali was on his way to knock Lennox out or win a decision and that's also impossible to predict. Lennox improved and made it a close fight. In no way was he out of it.

5. deltrotter

deltrotter Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 8, 2013
    LMAO at the posters trying to belittle a Lewis clear victory. Rounds scoring do not come into it till the fight has gone the distance, This was a TKO and not caused by a headbutt. LL's Jab was pounding into VK's cut face over and over and he was landing huge uppercuts towards the end of the Fight Round 5 & 6 to a slowing VK and it would of gone maybe 2 more rounds. VK did wobble LL in the Second but apart from out scoring him he was not hurting him.

6. The Kentucky Cobra

The Kentucky Cobra Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Okay....

No no no no no no..when will you guys learn I don't play this BS.

This is the quote:

""Lewis beat the **** out of Vitali for 6 rounds."

This quote is not accurate. For starters, Lewis didn't beat the mess out of anything in Rounds 1 and 2.

I will repeat one last time, nobody is disputing Vitali got cut, how could anyone possibly dispute that.

What is being disputed is this quote:

""Lewis beat the **** out of Vitali for 6 rounds."

This quote is not accurate. Your personal quote: " To say that LL beating the mess out of VK " is just more ambiguous and I can't be bothered with something that isn't really saying anything.

Todd498 likes this.
  7. UFC2015

UFC2015 Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 12, 2015
    The fact Lewis still has to talk about the klitschko fight and justify not giving him a rematch to this day tells it all

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

8. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Ok, LL didn't beat VK for the entire 6 rounds! VK still got his face ripped to shreds and deemed unfit to continue the fight. VK was putting on a good show, but he got damaged too early in the fight and there was too much time left. At this point in the argument you are just nip picking. Your boy lost fair and square! So don't come on here acting like VK would have won or should have won.... HE DIDN'T!!!

9. The Kentucky Cobra

Jan 9, 2017
    Absolutely.

Yes, this happened.

"Lewis beat the **** out of Vitali for 6 rounds." is simply not a true statement. Todd was right to call him out on this but you want to keep voicing your own insecurities....which brings us to the below.

This is just your own insecurities talking. Nobody has called this into question yet you are getting worked up over something that was never even said. You don't sound very confident in the result, but that is your own problem.

10. Andy_Kaufman

Andy_Kaufman Member banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    TKO 6.

11. Andy_Kaufman

Andy_Kaufman Member banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Lewis was starting to land boms by the time it was stopped. Those cuts didn't make themselves. And this was an old, well past his best Lewis, don't forget. Against a prime Vitali.

12. Braindamage

Oct 1, 2011
    WTF! Insecurities? Ok genius, You think too highly of yourself if you think you know about my "insecurities" from just a few posts back and forth between us.

Not getting worked up, just stating facts about the fight! People try to diminish what LL did that night and don't get me wrong that nonsense goes both ways. There have been many posters on here that have sold VK's efforts short that night as well! At the end of it all, it was a damn good HW fight and there is no disputing that! That's why we still get in to heated "conversations" about it still to this day.

13. The Kentucky Cobra

Jan 9, 2017
    Call em like I see em. You have been determined to argue with me about the credibility of the victory despite me never stating anything to the contrary. You don't have to be a genius to see you got some serious issues regarding the fight.

14. Braindamage

Oct 1, 2011
    Wrong again! No issues at all my friend. That's why I wrote what I did in my last post! To me it was a good fight with a fair decision made by the ref. Nothing more. You can try and delve deeper into the meaning of my words if you like, but there really isn't more to them than what I wrote.

15. The Kentucky Cobra

Jan 9, 2017

"Your boy lost fair and square! So don't come on here acting like VK would have won or should have won.... HE DIDN'T!!!"

Enough said. You have made an ass of yourself.