Gorman? More like Gormless

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by notjustacasual, Jul 13, 2019.

1. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    Ddd started to sneak his right hand in between the counter left hook that nathan was throwing, one he did that, Nathan completely run out of ideas and began to unravel, he just went into cover and the writing was on the wall from then.
    I was quite perplexed, Nathan could of started jabbing with his head off the line, a shot he did actually try and he got it off but then never tried it again. I have to stick my hand up, I thought Nathan had the better boxing brain but he showed nothing once he felt Daniel's power. Also I never heard any good advice coming from Ricky, maybe I missed it or maybe Ricky gave some good advice when the camera was in the other corner but there was ways to offset what ddd was doing and buy yourself some time to take the momentum away. But Nathan never tried any of it.

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    That left he was throwing, I wouldn't even call it a hook.

3. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Needs look at his camp attitude and tactics

Daniel is boring just there to train
    I was out with the lads
    Two total different attitudes and discipline

4. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Yeah but AJ was Dillian's Dubois at that time, and look how much Dillian put it on AJ despite the injury... he had the stadium on his side throughout the fight as an underdog.

He fought very valiantly, and won the respect from everyone in that stadium and went down on his shield, gave everything he had and more.

Gorman however, flopped completely and utterely, and showed he ain't ever going to be in the same calibre as Dubois, Dillian proved he could go toe to toe with AJ and that he just needed to fine tune a few things... 4 years later.. he is better than ever...

Doubt Gorman get's as far as Dillian after this loss.

5. 305th

305th Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2018
    That's because Dubois is more powerful and stronger than AJ at the age of 19. The guy is a Tyson Esque freak of nature physically. He's like an Efe Ajagba who can box.

Twentyman likes this.
  6. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Im Sorry but other than that one punch thst wobbled AJ, Whyte just got beat up for the whole fight

Granted he has improved a hell of ap lot and i highly doubt the fight would be as one sided this time around but the first first was a beat down
    He proved he was tough and durable and has built off of that night and fair play to him

305th likes this.