Green Vs Flores Round By Round

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Rooster4Life, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Marcus

Marcus Boxing Junkie banned

Jan 16, 2007
    sounds like a good fight, keep it coming ty.

sounds like we have a few bitter visitors in the aussie forum.

2. NoHomeJerome

NoHomeJerome Boxing Junkie banned

Feb 14, 2010
    The Aussies are pathetic.

3. TCboxa

TCboxa Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 13, 2010
    round 8, BJ needs to pick it the **** up or he is going to loose to a UD. He is throwing nice snappy jabs but not consistant. BJ is waiting to much this round and not throwing sht. Dannys sitting back and waiting, Danny throws a jab, then lets flores throw one, Danny doesnt appear to be as strong as BJ.

BJ pushed back by a Green machine punch, his chin up in the air for a short second. Not sure if it was a push or a punch, BJ lands a nice right on Greens left ear. Green looks a bit desprate now, lunges and misses, moving now on the back foot, BJ caught with a punch on the 10 second mark then tags green back and they hold, end of round.

Not sure about that round, prob Green?

4. SexualPanda

SexualPanda Active Member Full Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Flores is NOT getting a boxing lesson. BJ is the one doing the stalking but just not letting his hands go. A bit frustrating to watch, no combination punching. Flores just jabs one at a time.

5. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his ├žock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    This is playing out oddly. Flores keeps leading (but very tentatively, only jabbing) and Green continues to retreat and counter-punch throughout the 8th. There are brief moments where both let their hands go but it's mostly nervous energy with both missing a fair bit. Flores lands a nice right hand. Green lands a left hook and a double jab flush on the chin of Flores, who seems to be disregarding Green's power a bit now and rushing inside a bit more eagerly. They land together at the bell (a hook for Flores and a right for Green) and continue to slap each other in the clinch.

6. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Flores gets through with one, but too late in the round to follow up. Wins the round with that alone. 5-4 Flores, **** knows what judges have

7. IrnBruMan

IrnBruMan Obsessed with Boxing banned

Apr 8, 2006
    Come on Green step it up!

8. TCboxa

Feb 13, 2010
    Flores appears to be picking it up at the start of round 9.

Pic is from round 8

This content is protected

9. Francis75

Francis75 FAB 4 Full Member

Oct 1, 2007
    Is it the type of fight where nearly every round is hard to score ? We could see some bizarre judges scores no doubt.

10. TCboxa

Feb 13, 2010
    This is strange, Danny throws a punch or two then moves back and does this kinda move like he is getting reset with a little walk and re position. Nice body shot by Green, responded by a counter left hook by Flores, better round from Flores. I think Flores gets that round, he appears to be the agressor, 3 rounds to go.

11. Boxed Ears

Boxed Ears this my daddy's account (RIP daddy) Full Member

Jul 28, 2009
  12. konaman

konaman Boxing Addict Full Member

May 28, 2008
    Flores took that one, first in a while.

13. Rooster4Life

Rooster4Life Easts Till I Die Full Member

Nov 25, 2009

Considering Boxings track record of home town dec, i have a pretty good idea

14. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his ├žock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    BJ keeps advancing with the jab. Green keeps stepping away and trying to lay traps on the ropes, slipping and throwing hooks out of a high guard. Flores lands a few right hands to the head and body but mostly jabs and misses as Green dodges and throws very little back. Green is probably landing at a higher clip just by being so much more selective.

15. enormous

enormous You, quadruped. Full Member

Jun 18, 2010
    flores can't keep him in the corner, green's leading him in. Both reluctant to let go. Flores needs to gamble.