Green Vs Flores Round By Round

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Rooster4Life, Nov 17, 2010.

1. kel

kel Boxing Addict banned

Jan 20, 2007

WTF :huh

I don't get what you are saying?

The Aussie forum doing a RBR is against the rules :think. I've been coming on this website since 2004 and never heard anything so ridiculous. All the forums do RBR peanut

2. TCboxa

TCboxa Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 13, 2010
    McCrackens right eye is puffed up big time and looks very red. McCracken also looking tired, Cameron looking the stronger of the two, again the round was very close and hard for me to score. End of round 7.

3. Boxed Ears

Boxed Ears this my daddy's account (RIP daddy) Full Member

Jul 28, 2009
  4. TCboxa

Feb 13, 2010
    Cut under the left eye of McCracken. Mccracken showing signs of fatiuge, Cameron is landing some viciouse body shots, i gave that round to Cameron.

This content is protected

5. TCboxa

Feb 13, 2010
    Soliman still has one round up for McCracken on his score card.

6. Rooster4Life

Rooster4Life Easts Till I Die Full Member

Nov 25, 2009
    Doing a good job TC

Pics are great to see, Any chance of a pic of the cut between rounds?

7. ATP

ATP Fringe Contender Full Member

Mar 28, 2010
    TC u didnt mention the green interview....lol

Danny said hes ready to rumble...Hopes lots of punches fly....And still thanking everyone for supporting him....lol

Im still on the fence for this fkn fight.....The fight being in perth is going to swing the fight big time if it goes down the line :huh

8. TCboxa

Feb 13, 2010
    Round 9, Oh nice body shots by McCracken, he pretty much just copyed the shots Cameron hit him with in the previouse round, great fight. Nice uppercut by Cameron but his not throwing enough, its back and forth. Again a nice uppercut by Cameron on the inside, 30 seconds to go McCracken picks it up and throws 3 right hands, all land. Cameron responds and comes forward with combinations, 10 seconds to go McCracken comes back with a left right that lands flush! End of round 9 again a very close round, i cant score it lol

9. Rooster4Life

Nov 25, 2009
    Holy **** your Ray Warren of Round By Round! :rofl

Sounds like a fast pace fight

10. TCboxa

Feb 13, 2010
    tried to get a screenshot of the cut but the camera was on the other side of his face lol, McCrackens face is looking the worser of the two, time is called again, to much vas on Camerons cut, it looks to be on his eyebrow, still in round 10 with 2 min mark. Nice stiff jab by Cameron snaps Mccrackens head back but McCracken has a huge heart and is responding with Combos, its as Sammy says Tit for Tatt. imo Cameron is looking stronger at times but then he shows signs of Fatiuge and McCracken jumps on him for a breif moment. sorry about missing the Green interview , im tryin to pour me own drinks, watch this, screenshot it and type as well but DAM i am Excited and pumped and enjoying this show. Sry ATP i will try lift my game old boy ;)

McCracken looks like he is trying to steal the end of the rounds but Cameron is coming straight back, nice one two three from Cameron. Huge cut over the right eye now of camerson Pic coming

11. ATP

ATP Fringe Contender Full Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Relax TC its all good brother im watching too lol

Lets just hope Green Vs Flores is what we all hope it will be :D

12. Rooster4Life

Nov 25, 2009
    Hows Flores looking? body language tells a lot before a fight.

13. TCboxa

Feb 13, 2010
    Pressed the button to late but both eyes are now cut it appears but they dont seem to be bothering Cameron. Doctors called time to check the cut. blood collecting. Doctor says its ok and Cameron steps on the gas. McCracken again looks to be stealing the end of the round, with that said 10 seconds to go and Cameron steps on the gas again. What a fight

12 round has begun

14. Marcus

Marcus Boxing Junkie banned

Jan 16, 2007
    sounds like a great action fight...good rbr ty.

15. jacksonmann

jacksonmann Member Full Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Doing a great job ty. PS: Loved you as the detective in Crime Investigation Australia. You looked like Josh Hartnett.