Has Jermain Taylor Been Tested as Pavlik Was Tested Against Miranda?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by acb, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Biggame

Biggame Active Member Full Member

Mar 24, 2005
    Exactly!!

As much as I like Miranda, and his Story, the guy is basic, and 1demensional! Anyone w/a little accuracy and a good punch beats him. Tyalor would've knocked him out too and that's w/out getting hit as much! Pavlik is a good fighter, but Taylor is going to show him how top fighters fight. He's going to see in Taylor a fighter who counters well, has speed and movement, and punches accurately. I think ppl are taking to much out of the Miranda fight, and actually putting Taylor on Miranda's level! Big Mistake, and I can't wait til sunday morning when all these bandwagoners are in awe cause there boy Pavlik got Ko'd/Tko'd!

"Has Jermain Taylor Benn Tested as Pavlik Was Tested Against Miranda?" Now that's a stupid question!! As a matter of fact Miranda was Tailor made for Pavlik. It wasn't much of a test at all, and it wasn't because Pavlik is that good!!:nono

2. El Bombasto

El Bombasto Ask yo momma Full Member

May 23, 2006
    pavlik dominated miranda, the fight wasn't even competitive. how is that a gut check?

3. Biggame

Biggame Active Member Full Member

Mar 24, 2005
    Exactly!!:good

4. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Taylor didn't have to be tested. Why worry - the HBO suits make sure the judges have their scorecards filled out before the fight even starts.

Too bad you can't get a gift decision when you're OUT COLD on the canvas, huh?? :lol:

Pavlik is gonna destroy this fraud - and earlier than people think, too! Can't wait! :happy

5. PH|LLA

PH|LLA VIP Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2007
    the bookies have it almost 50/50

6. Fab2333

Fab2333 Needs to Get It 2Gether Full Member

Oct 25, 2006
    terrible post. nah lol j/k post makes sense. and as valid points. But I dont agree with the outcome. if you changed it to Taylor KO 9 then we would b in agreement

7. Vincent Gottschalk

Vincent Gottschalk Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Pavlik has beat much tougher guys then Taylor has:nono Who has Taylor beat Hopkins the most over rated fighter in history:-( Powder puff puncher Winky Wright and little men Ouma and Spinks:verysad and he looked so so at best doing it:yep On the other hand the Ghost beat very tough and dangerous fighters in Zuniga, Zertuche and Miranda all guys in there primes, in tough all out action bouts:bbb

8. TH XCon

TH XCon New Member Full Member

Sep 27, 2007
    ACB cmon man..your saying BESIDES bhop and winky he hasnt fought anyone..and Pavs has only fought miranda who is overrated i may add..cmon lets look at this fight with an even head..the better boxer usually wins..and thats taylor the only chance pavs has is by KO.and taylor is to smart to exchange blows with this guy..so im looking at Taylor by decision or late KO/TKO due to the frustration from pavlik trying to get inside and leaving himself open.

9. teetop

teetop Active Member Full Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Name those 4 or 5 fighters on taylors resume that would beat miranda.

Name any ONE besides hopkins and wright.

10. TH XCon

Sep 27, 2007
    Teetop answer me this..if pavlik fought who taylor has fought do you think he would be undefeated still??

11. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Maybe if he had the HBO suits pulling strings for him like Taylor did! :yep

12. TH XCon

Sep 27, 2007
    thats rediculous..theres no way he still would be undefeated

13. Boinko

Boinko Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 2, 2004
    Zakman, I'm starting to think you're not actually a real person, but a spam generator that automatically posts the same thing over and over in any thread that has Taylors name in the title.

Still waiting on the evidence that proves this HBO conspiracy you keep mentioning...

14. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Taylor is more tested than Pavlik IMO. Power is so overrated on ESB that's it's not even funny. People always tend to underrate things like defense, footwork and ring generalship all far more important than just power. Taylor was tested in the later rounds by an ATG in Hopkins in their first fight that but Pavlik facing an overrated crude slugger in Miranda is a harder test?:patsch When will people learn that power isn't the end all be all in boxing.:-(

15. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    No, but Pavlik hasn't faced anyone with Tayors boxing skills let alone Wrights, Spinks or Hopkins.