Hatton is too good for Boxing!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBooze, Oct 13, 2007.

1. brown bomber

brown bomber 2010 Poster of the Year Full Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Ricky Hatton- I can't believe it not only does he pretend to be a nice guy and not act a complete ******* - attacking policemen, taking drugs stuff like that but now he hyper realities himself. LMAO :lol:

2. ro88o

ro88o Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2007
    bottom line is, hatton is the best boxer in Britain today so all Brits should be behind him when he fights mayweather in dec. there seems to be a lot of jelousy comin from certain members, because the only negative thing i've heard anyone say about him so far is that he talks about himself as the third person???? so what??????

3. Max Molyneux

Max Molyneux Liverpool Liver Tickler Full Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Fixed

4. ro88o

ro88o Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2007
    personally i cant stand calzaghe..he reminds me of bill roach who plays ken barlow off corrie. the old ****er knows he's got a cushy number so has lost all ambition he once had. he doesn't excite the fans...just frustrates them.

calzaghe?? good hand speed....thats about it.

5. ro88o

ro88o Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2007
    better to be a stereo typical northerner than a stereo typical southerner ;)

6. Max Molyneux

Jul 11, 2005
    Calzaghe actually has a defence and Is not reckless like Hatton.

7. Max Molyneux

Jul 11, 2005
    True, alot of Southerners are pansies and stuck up.

8. ro88o

ro88o Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2007
    hatton does leave himself open comin forward, cant argue with that, but he also gets inside effectively and uses the angles once he's there. calzaghe is a text book boxer with phenomenal hand speed which i can appreciate would appeal to the purists.

however hatton's style is what makes him an exciting fighter with an impressive record. he puts himself in the spotlight and WANTS the big fights. with calzaghe, i just feel we'll look back at his carrer thinkin "if only" .

i cant see his hand holding out against kessler and if it does "go" he's gonna get punished.

9. ron u.k.

ron u.k. Boxing Addict banned

Feb 14, 2006
    good.that was the answer i wanted.i thought for a moment you might have been jumping for joy if wicky won!

10. ro88o

ro88o Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2007
    didnt you see the x rated **** wi deirdre? he had his pick of women did bill, like calzaghe, but failed to reach his true potential in the acting world. the similarities are undeniable :yep

11. ro88o

ro88o Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2007
    :patsch cant spoke proper england :D

12. ro88o

ro88o Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2007
    what proper scouse?

13. ro88o

ro88o Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2007
    :D