Hatton Lol

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by _J_G_, Jun 20, 2007.

1. _J_G_

_J_G_ Member Full Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Just read the interview with him in this weeks nuts magazine and i like the man more and more.
    Any of you read it his most embarassing moment ?

2. Dunky McCafferty

Dunky McCafferty Boxing Junkie banned

Aug 24, 2004
    Nope, but I bet its one of those 'laddish' type stories where he got drunk & pulled his pants down & mooned at some passers by who turned out to be Prince Charles & Camilla Parker Bowles or something outrageous like that, & in the morning him & his working class mates had a laugh about it in the local greasy spoon whilst munching on bacon butties over a big pot of sugary tea or something like that.

You gotta love Ricky, hes just one of the lads!

I bet he forgot to mention the private jets & rented mansions in that 'Nuts' interview...

3. China_hand_Joe

China_hand_Joe Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 21, 2006
    It infuriates me.

4. Dunky McCafferty

Aug 24, 2004
    me too:nod

Look at some of Rickys quotes here....

"When the house I am staying at in Vegas is shown on TV in a few weeks, some people will say 'Look at Charlie big bollocks' But its not like that. I am fighting at the top & I must prepare right.
    "Fames never been high on my agenda, of course it does come with it, but when I started i did not dream of becoming famous"

So 'preparing right' is private jets & fancy houses?

Sorry Ricky, but you cannot be one of the lads & live a jetset lifestyle at the same time.

5. China_hand_Joe

Sep 21, 2006
    But as long as he drinks guiness and makes himself deliberately (I am sure it is) fat between fights, then he is one of the lads!

6. Dunky McCafferty

Aug 24, 2004
    & dont forget Rickys love of darts, cos its THE loveable working class fat beer drinkers favourite pastime!

Now if Ricky were just a crafty cockney, he would be the complete 'one of the lads' package...

7. China_hand_Joe

Sep 21, 2006
    He needs to get an open superiority complex, and fast.

"Well I used to enjoy a few guinesses, out with the lads. But now I am a supremely talented boxer, a millionaire with a fulfilling lifestyle and have progressed to far higher social circles, thankfully."

8. _J_G_

_J_G_ Member Full Member

Aug 24, 2006
    It was :

He pulled some girl in a club and she told him to get some condoms, so he goes the toilets and to the machine. When he get back to the girls he realises he'd bought mints instead. So the girl tells him to go the garage and he lends her dressing gown and slippers and runs down the garage, where gets the condoms, because he was so pissed he forgot where the house was and had to get a taxi wearing the girls dressing gown and slippers. I laughed anyway.
    And nope nout about jets etc, just his darts team

9. Dunky McCafferty

Aug 24, 2004
    You made one mistake though China, you forgot to mention Tszyu in your quote, Ricky Hatton NEVER does an interview without mentioning his fight with Tszyu:nono

If you are gonna do Ricky, you got to to him right;)

10. China_hand_Joe

Sep 21, 2006
    I forget the 3rd person habit and to mention Ricky Hatton's good friend Phil "The Power" Taylor too. I might as well delete my post.

11. Dunky McCafferty

Aug 24, 2004
    aah, my apologies for daring to question your knowledge of the typical hatton interview, cos you know your Hatton well...

& Just when I thought you couldnt get anymore mysterious...

You are full of surprises:D

Pleasant ones, may I add. so far.

12. madpup

madpup Active Member Full Member

Apr 7, 2007
    You guys are very sad individuals

13. NOrth

NOrth Active Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2006
    We're a right bunch of whingers in the UK arent we. We get a genuine champion and all we can do is lambast him. We have Calzaghe Haters, Hatton haters and Khan haters, even though these guys are consostent entertainers (well khan has the potential to be) but we still cant get behind the british fighter.
    Cynical *******s, but I think its a british trait engrained into our psychie.

14. Betty Swollocks

Betty Swollocks James 'Lights Out' Toney Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    'Wicky Hatton is a 6 time world champion and Mexicans looove me style, I'm just another one of the lads you know, in me Kostya Tszyu fight.............'

15. Tony Harrison

Tony Harrison Active Member Full Member

Jan 30, 2007