Hatton Lol

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by _J_G_, Jun 20, 2007.

1. zulander

zulander Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 17, 2006
    a cockney - shudder is there anything worse

2. Tony Harrison

Tony Harrison Active Member Full Member

Jan 30, 2007
    Brummies.

3. NOrth

NOrth Active Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2006
    ****, Mass genocide, persecution of innocent people due to race or religion ?

4. NOrth

Oct 10, 2006
    Are there any qorld class fighters who've really stuck to their roots though? Who really dont say what the PR company want them to say, and who really dont want to fleece the sport for every penny they can?
    Personally I think Rcikys been brilliant for British boxing, he's funny articulate and pleasent when he needs to be. But he's a ruthless, cold calcualted man come fight night.

5. IrnBruMan

IrnBruMan Obsessed with Boxing banned

Apr 8, 2006
    sounds totally contrived to me...what pub/club has a mint vending machine in it's toilets?

6. IrnBruMan

Apr 8, 2006
    :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

7. Strike

Strike Boxing Addict banned

Sep 14, 2004
    You haters are so bitter it is untrue. Let me tell you why he is indeed "one of the lads". He still has the same friends he had when he was growing up. He still goes to his local pub and plays on the pub darts team with his same mates. He still goes on holiday with these same mates.
    He still lives in Hyde and only 2 minutes from where he grew up.

You can go on about hiring a mansion in Vegas all you want...big deal. Outside of fight time he lives where he has always done, he associates with the exact same people he has always done, he goes out to the same places and if he is ever in the big clubs he is never in a VIP room, he is just out with his mates and is a friendly and approachable lad.

Criticise him for his record or his performances fine, but the irrational hatred of something that happens to be true ie he is pretty unchanged by wealth and fame....
    Well that is just sad.

8. Strike

Strike Boxing Addict banned

Sep 14, 2004
    ****ing **** loads, and often they have the mints in the same machine as the condoms. You can see the logic...mint for the pull, condom for the shag.

9. IrnBruMan

Apr 8, 2006
    must be a dirty pommy thing, cos health regs elsewhere don't allow foodstuff in the toilet

10. Charles187

Charles187 Active Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2007
    Its a close one

11. NOrth

Oct 10, 2006
    Good rational post.

12. Boro chris

Boro chris Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 14, 2005

OI!! WATCH IT YOU SLAG!!!!:fire

13. China_hand_Joe

China_hand_Joe Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 21, 2006
    It should be noted at this time, Ricky Hatton is my second favorite fighter.

14. The Exile

The Exile FUBAR Full Member

Aug 17, 2004
    Bloody Hell!!! There is a lot of hate towards Hatton on the brit forum recently.

I dont understand it myself, he comes across the exact same way he did when he was a novice and seems like a decent bloke.

Why all the hate for a brit who is a legitimate top class fighter and doesnt talk constant trash about opponents etc.

Ive followed his career since he was 1st shown on Sky many years ago and have always liked the guy and his fighting style.

WHY THE HATE? PLEASE EXPLAIN?

15. China_hand_Joe

China_hand_Joe Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 21, 2006
    It is frustration, rather than hate.