Hatton seemed to lose the plot at the weigh-in

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Betty Swollocks, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Triplesod

Triplesod Drunk& pissed up on booze Full Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Oh **** off, you ****ing wimp!

There is not a chance you are from Bolton (I believe that's where you said). You have to be a southerner moved north.

****ing lost the plot??

That weigh in was perfect, Ricky knew exactly what was needed and played it brilliantly.

I can't believe you little old ladies getting upset by this! You follow a ****ing blood sport for ****s sake!

2. Triplesod

Triplesod Drunk& pissed up on booze Full Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Duck it? Why? It's funny as ****.

Issue?? You're off your head, you big cry baby.

And this!

3. the beaver

the beaver Guest

Hatton was fantastic.

End of story.

4. griff

griff WOODDDDDDDYA Full Member

Dec 14, 2006
    Hatton has beaten Floyd in the mind games already but it's in the ring where it matters.

5. SevenSamurai

SevenSamurai 3 year ESB vet. Full Member

Aug 18, 2005
    It just showed that Hatton is very hungry for this. Floyd will have to put in a good performance to win.

Hatton needs to make sure that he is not angry when he is fighting because he will make mistakes if he is. He needs stay cool, composed and calculating when he is in that ring.

6. rooq

rooq Rooq's Boxing Promoter Full Member

Jan 16, 2007
    **** it doesn't take much to get you guys offended.

i just watched it on youtube and didn't see anything which led me to believe hatton had "lost the plot". just the usual confrontational weigh-in. mayweather was saying ****, hatton was saying ****, they were in each others face nose-to-nose before getting separated, and then hatton had the last "word" by playing to his fans a little.

btw is the "wanker gesture" even used in the states? or the "dickhead gesture" he made just before? :lol:

and do you think anything hatton has done in the build up is as bad as PBF saying "if we were in prison i'd **** you"?

7. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    PBF has got Hatton out of character and there is no doubt that Hatton is going to get knocked out tonight. Never mind with the money he makes from this fight he and his fans can drown their sorrows in Heinekan and Guinness courtesy of Money Mayweather.

8. rooq

rooq Rooq's Boxing Promoter Full Member

Jan 16, 2007
    btw you just reminded me. do you think ajose would have been a good sparring partner for hatton in preparation?

9. brown_bomber

brown_bomber BROWN BOMBER Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    weigh in was pretty amazing to watch, especially hopkins and calzaghe. hopkins was getting proper pranged off calzaghe for no reason.... but ont he subject of hatton he seems just a bit too fired up

10. Big Ears

Big Ears Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2005
    The same Witter who also ducked Eamon Magee .

Anyway , Hatton is maybe too fired up or else he could be just perfect .
    We'll see tonight .

11. LeedsLad

LeedsLad Active Member Full Member

Apr 11, 2007
    If you think Hatton is going to come out like a mad man your stupid, Hatton's game is all about controlled aggression. He'll use educated pressure and keep his aggression under control, but he'll still lose:yep

12. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    They missed a trick did Team Hatton on that one though they probably felt they should not ask Ajose because he is a southpaw though Ajose and PBF are quite similar skilled fighters.

13. garymcfall

garymcfall Well-Known Member Full Member

May 19, 2007
    I think Floyd Mayweather is rattled, when Hatton stared him down when he was geting weighed Floyd looked away. I think Floyd hasnt trained as hard for this fight as he should have and is now realising he is going to be in for the hardest fight of his entire life and is therefore shitting it.

14. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Hatton goose is cooked either way be it ecucated pressure, controlled pressure or mindless pressure. You and the other Hatton fans will be shocked when PBF starts pushing Hatton back in this contrst before putting his lights out. Hatton's great shape will ensure that Hatton takes a sustained beating that he might not recover from.

15. doggyland

doggyland Active Member Full Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Spot on.

Either way - certain people on this board have revealed their real characters in the build up to this fight - grown men too :shock: