Hatton Talking about Mayweather....

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by markbrooklyn, Jun 23, 2007.

1. markbrooklyn

markbrooklyn Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 5, 2006
    You know it's funny that he talks trash about Mayweather. Mayweather NEVER grabs and holds. Hatton has made a career out of holding and hitting.. Watch EVERY fight that he's been in.. He holds and hits. Seems like he's jealous of Mayweather to me.. He could of fought a while ago but he claimed he wasn't ready. I'd LOVE to see Mayweather fight him. Mayweather would whip that ass.

2. RAMPAGE0017

RAMPAGE0017 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 30, 2007

No, Mayweather constantly moves backwards, while occasionally pot-shotting.

Well.. he seems ready now. And as you could see from tonight's fight, Hatton definitely can pack house, so Mayweather would be stupid not to take a fight.

Mayweather says that everytime he's about to fight someone, and what he turns out with is the usual safety first gameplan.

3. C Money

C Money Paul McCloskey Full Member

Feb 8, 2007
    :hi: HBO asked him bout Mayweather!! What's he supposed to say?? "WHO??, I dont know who that is. I'm the 140 Champ so he can come see me?":lol:

If Floyd's not retired?? Hatton represents one of the biggest payday's available for Floyd who ONLY OPERATES on the $$$$$$$ FIRST APPROACH:good

Lets hope Floyd Stop's bullshitting and takes a stretch run at legacy. This is a fight that need's to happen.

4. IrnBruMan

IrnBruMan Obsessed with Boxing banned

Apr 8, 2006
    :| :| :| :| :|

5. Shotgun

Shotgun Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 25, 2004
    You know it's funny you talk trash about Hatton. Seems like you're jealous of Ricky to me :nut

6. BobDigi5060

BobDigi5060 East Side MMA Full Member

Feb 7, 2006
    Talk is good. Let's hope the fight happens.

Hatton had a right to say those things because Ricky and Miguel have beaten similar opponents in dominating fashion. JLC didn't look good but take nothing away from Ricky.

7. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    I like the fact that he's talking trash to MAKE the fight happen but when it comes to it, Mayweather DID accept to fight him but he backed off claiming he needs more fights through his trainer's voice.