Hatton. The excuses

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by David UK, Jun 24, 2007.

1. David UK

David UK Boxing Addict banned

Feb 6, 2007
    Well said. You're in the 5%!!

2. PrideOfWales

PrideOfWales Winston Zedmore Full Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Excuse me ignorance, but what the hell is a "NOOB"?

3. Dantes

Dantes ESB Magnate Full Member

May 5, 2006
    I never wanted to see Castillo fight Hatton, Castillo to me never had a chance with Hatton, it would be better if Hatton fought some elites at his weight, like PBF, Cotto etc. I'd even be happy if he fought Witter, even though he'd murder the guy..

4. red cobra

red cobra VIP Member Full Member

Jul 28, 2004
    I'm American and I'm sick of the pathetic racist, and nationalistic excuses when Hatton wins. You Brits deserve congratultions for your man's victory, and before anyone belittles it, ESPN Friday Night Fights and most of the other self-anointed "experts" of course had Castillo winning.

5. PrideOfWales

Apr 20, 2006
  6. Club Fighter

Club Fighter Boxing Addict banned

Oct 12, 2005
    A newbie aka low man on totem pole, aka whipping boy, aka recipient of enumerable STFU's. A newbie can be easily identified by his join date. He usually does not have enough posts to be a full participant on a forum and is almost always under the false impression that members on the board (outside of other noobs) hold any regard for his opinion. He can best serve himself by just shutting the **** up (as is often suggested) and watching how things go down instead of trying to dive directly into the mix. For instance, in this particular thread the noob list would read as follows:

Chileno606
    David UK
    Blocky
    Sai

See http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1290 for more information.

7. PrideOfWales

Apr 20, 2006
    Hmm.. interesting. Unfortunately for yourself, you leave yourself open to complete ridicule for this. I would personally choose to be a so-called "noob" than an ignorant tosser.

Oh, and by the way, the image was funny but it looks a bit ******ed when there are 8 words on the poster, then you add a further one.

8. platnumpapi

platnumpapi Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 10, 2005
    :good the turth hurts dont it.hatton is a good guy though but **** i cant help but to agree with this statement.

9. Club Fighter

Club Fighter Boxing Addict banned

Oct 12, 2005
    Oh, my friend, unfortunately for you you have no choice but to be a newb as you hail from Newbridge, South Wales. So claiming that you'd rather be one is not really saying anything at all. This is exactly the problem with newbs. You're too dense to even understand the poster. Lord help these newbs as they've become more and more clueless as the days pass on. Here's to the newbs. :finger

10. sonny73

sonny73 Active Member Full Member

Feb 27, 2006
    you know Hatton is doing something right when you get all these old women complaining about everything he does.....its almost as if they are so brainwashed by boxing media over there that when an outsider beats an established American or an American based name they just can't understand it

11. bigtime9

bigtime9 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 11, 2006
    hatton is a piece of **** fighter, holding ad hiting he should go to the ufc. and the refs not stopping that crap shows how corrupt JBO is. hatton is going to get sacrficied if he ever steps in the ring with an elite fighter.

12. Bazooka

Bazooka Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me Full Member

Oct 23, 2005
    The truth is Hattons two best wins are over Kostya and Castillo both men had a **** load of mileage on them, their bodys were pretty much done by the time Ricky got to them, look this is the truth of it, Hattons management has done a good job of picking the right fights at the right time, why do you think they turned down Floyd? he wasnt in a wheel chair yet thats why.
    Hatton is garbage and if he moves up to welter again I beleive he should honor a rematch with the man who beat him there first Collazo, that should be the only fight he takes before any bigger payday fights.

13. nervousxtian

nervousxtian Trolljegeren Full Member

Aug 6, 2005
    This ain't just English fighters, the same thing can be said about most up and comers...

those excuses fit so many guys it's not funny.. you know why, because a lot them are true for most up-and-comers.

14. Prime Director

Prime Director New Member Full Member

May 20, 2007
    As far as Hatton clinching a lot: if I recall, the first guy to beat the untouchable Willie Pep was Sammy "The Clutch" Angott.

15. Relentless

Relentless VIP Member banned

Mar 5, 2006
    and?............... what does that have to do with anything?