Have you ever heard of this???

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by ChicoTKO10, Nov 18, 2017.

1. ChicoTKO10

ChicoTKO10 Member Full Member

Jul 15, 2017
    my dvr recorded some low-key fights last night and I saw a ref do something i don't think I've seen before, for the life of me I can't remember anything like it happening before. It was a 8 round fight between randy Moreno and fatiou fassinou and in between round 4 and 5 fassinou's corner did the old spill the ice trick and the ref got pissed. He threw a towel on the floor and yelled at the trainer to clean the ice up. The trainer got in the ring and started to clean it. Then the ref I guess due to how long the trainer was taking decided to take f***ing points away from the fighter! I had to hop on here and try to see if any of you have ever seen anything similar to a ref deducting a point from a fighter in between rounds for a trainer spilling an ice bucket.

GALVATRON likes this.
  2. sean

sean pale peice of pig`s ear Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    there is the famous one in the 80`s shown on uk tv with wilson v mccarthy 2 uk light heavys in a uk or southern area title fight cant remember which.

mcarthy is knocking **** out of wilson / decks him and is trying to follow up and finish the fight when wilsons mum comes into the ring from behind the ref in her full big momma outfit .

she then takes off her high heel shoes and hits mccarthy in the back of the head with her shoe.

melee erupts /ring invaded and ref in his wisdom instead of dq wilson awards the fight to wilson when mcarthy refuses to continue with the fight.

wilson and big momma won by dq.

you also have the riddick bowe / elijah tillery /riddick bowe fight when tillery kicks bowe
    newman climbs on the ring apron and holds tillerys arms behind his back so bowe could take free hayemakers at the unprotected tillery while the ref scratches his bollox.