Have you noticed.......

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Johnnyblaze, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Johnnyblaze

Johnnyblaze Active Member Full Member

Mar 1, 2006
    Everytime there is a good fight, or a fighter has a great performance, Floyd Mayweather is always brought up usually in a negative way? This is why he is as cocky and arrogant as he is. In my view, if you have this many people hating you, then you must be doing something right!!!

2. acb

acb De Camaguey... Gavilan Full Member

Jan 6, 2007
    Hatton is around the same weight vicinity as Floyd, and the two are possible opponents, not that suprising he is mentioned.

3. compukiller

compukiller Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 4, 2006
    I agree. PBF is a cocksucker, but he is a great fighter, and there is no dispute of that.

And hey, people generally hate me with a violent passion, and I am as quiet as a church mouse:yep

4. Johnnyblaze

Mar 1, 2006
    Floyd's the man, but the people who hate his mouth and his attitude usually add fuel to the fire by making everything about him. After the Cott fight "Cotto would destroy Floyd", After this fight "hatton would destroy Floyd" "more action in this fight......", blah, blah. To all the PBF haters out there, you all made him the ***** that he is!!

By the way, he decisions Cotto, Hatton, Margarito, Shane, and whoever else...easily.

5. Vantage_West

Vantage_West ヒップホップ·プロデューサー Full Member

Jul 11, 2006
    it's floyds willingness to not prove himself but just looks for money fights. i mean hatton-castillo wasnt ofr money there was money involved but it was for the fight.

spinks vs taylor happend not becuase of the money but becuase spinks is an awkward tall ligh middle and taylor a champion with no one to fight. spinks is ducked becuase he is hard to hit and taylor showed great determination to prove he will fight anyone.

winky hopkins maybe the 2 greatest fighters in the world today are fighting only becuase they are 2 atg's.

floyd doesnt find the young upcoming fighters he leeches on to the ones who are falling and the ones who dont pick much of a fight and the ones who do are rich promoters dreams. dlh-floyd would never have been fought or broadcasted if oscar was a nobody.

he aint a warrior he's a politician

6. errsta

errsta Boxing Addict banned

Jul 31, 2004
    Floyd is a great fighter...no doubt.

Hatton, however, takes the necessary risks to win big when the stakes are at their highest. Can't really say the same for Floyd.

7. Johnnyblaze

Mar 1, 2006
    believe it or not, there are a lot of fighters who want the big money fights, certain people get them, and everybody else has to step down and shut the **** up. that's the way it's always been. and how many people have called out oscar and he didn't even give it thought? everybody at 160 and down would jump at a chance to fight him, so that whole **** about floyd only wanting big money fights may be true, but the difference is, he actually gets the big fights, while other fighters cry about not getting big fights.

8. nervousxtian

nervousxtian Trolljegeren Full Member

Aug 6, 2005
    ...because the only chance they have of getting Floyd in the ring is to make Floyd pissed enough to take the fight... because unless the fight is screaming $ signs then Floyd ain't interested. He has money now, so guys figure the best way to get Floyd in the ring is to talk ****.

I don't think Floyd wants anything to do with Hatton.. I think he beats Hatton, but it'd be one ugly ass fight.

9. Johnnyblaze

Mar 1, 2006
    by the way, Hatton tried to move up to 147 and got all he could handle from Collazo, and retreated back down to 140 where he could out-muscle his opponents, something he couldn't do at 147. and he did it to save that 0 in his losses column!

10. Thom

Thom Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 25, 2006

Amazing. The guy (Hatton) turns down Mayweather three times and demands $13 mil the last time around, and yet it's still Floyd who's purportedly running scared and looking for too much money. :-(

11. memphis-pug

memphis-pug New Member Full Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Prize fighters fight for the prize..MONEY. Not for war medals and scars, Money!
    When prize fighters are in the position for the big prize, they would be foolish to fight for chump change.