Haye - Bellew Live Stream - Presser

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by esboxing, Feb 27, 2017.

1. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    The scousers are complete vermin. Haye was angry, he is actually going to put Bellew into retirement.

2. Ilesey

Ilesey ~ Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    Did anyone catch what that guy shouted?

3. rski

rski Well-Known Member Full Member

May 12, 2013
    its interesting comparing though, not offence wise cause they both have said stuff that should be judged equally, but when Fury does it its very pantomime, even when he kind of loses it. but with Haye its real mean intent, saying stuff out of anger, he seems more effected personally than Fury ever has. Hayes ego just cant take someone having the nerve to bad mouth him, Bellew has played on this to great effect. I think Fury was doing a job on him in this way as well, the real arrogant guys seem to not handle getting trash talked back to well

4. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I have to say that this was a brain dead a crowd as you'll get. The hatred these idiots have for people from London is ridiculous. The self pity city embarrasses itself yet again.

lawslaw likes this.
  5. Sugar 88

Feb 4, 2012
    Hitler? WTF are you on about?

lawslaw likes this.
  6. Faceplant

Faceplant Lucky Full Member

Dec 31, 2015
    You got to hand it to Bellew he really knows how to wind people up. I'm thinking about having a sneaky wager on Bellew cos Haye is genuinely angry and rattled, and Bellew has the power to KO Haye.

7. First Round KO

First Round KO Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 14, 2013
    I thought it was pretty clear, if Germany had invaded Britain his first action should have been to rid the world of scousers.

8. Sugar 88

Feb 4, 2012
    Can I be you bookie? If you're throwing away money you may as well send it my way and I'll use it for something nice and charitable.

9. Sugar 88

Feb 4, 2012
    I guess you totally approve of Thatcher's plan to 'let Liverpool die' then?

10. lewis gassed

lewis gassed The Bronze Dosser Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Gloves are off segment was funny, Bellew totally owned him.

11. Two Shakes

Two Shakes Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2008
    The trouble for Fury though, was that he scared the fight out of Haye, and he ran into retirement.

The self confessed baddest heavyweight on the planet is actually a bully and a mental midget that likes to prey on easy victims.

I'll forever judge him on his cowardice during the Wlad fight, and then his pitiful excuses after the final bell.

I would never wish life changing injuries on a fighter, because even the worst of fighters have balls to lace the gloves up, but i'd take immense pleasure at seeing Haye humbled and left penniless.

12. First Round KO

Sep 14, 2013
    Yes Gloves Are Off really matters, could be a different story when Haye hits the scouse tramp and sends him into orbit.

Sugar 88 likes this.
  13. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    The local crowd was pathetic, sounded like there were 96 zombies in the room. They all want shooting. :laser-kill:

The people that think Bellew has a chance are the same idiots who keep saying Liverpool will win the Premier league every season.

The outcome is going to be the same, disappointed, whinging, crying scousers.:llorona:

madballster likes this.
  14. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    hahaha It looked for a minute that Haye was shook, he looked a bit scared that the mob of hooligan sousers will climb up on the stage and lynch him after he called him "fking ******s" :lol:

15. First Round KO

Sep 14, 2013
    Exactly, the same mugs who think it's their year every year, Bellend is getting seriously hurt, it will be a miracle if he hasn't got to visit hospital on saturday night.

DirtyOldTown and lawslaw like this.