Haye next for Whyte

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Who_Necks, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Who_Necks

Who_Necks David Price's Big Suit Full Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Haye clearly wants another share of the UK PPV loot after calling out Fury.......
    Fury will just ignore him after the 2 pull outs in 2013, Fury hates David so will not even mention him calling him out and he shouldn't. Haye has just carried his mate (a 9 fight novice) for 7 rounds after knocking him over with a jab and now starts calling Fury out lol you couldn't make it up.... Well actually you could it is David Haye after all he will still be throwing for cash in 10 years time.
    But now Haye has made his intentions of carring on clear you can guarantee Whyte will be calling David out to split the PPV loots of all mugs that will buy it and there will be loads of them.
    Haye is a typical Whyte opponent, last real fight 3 years ago which ended in a KO defeat, previously and probably still Injury riddled and over 40 sounds like the match made in heaven for both to coin in the bounty.

2. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
  3. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    I’m sorry but Haye must clearly be broke again, there’s no other explanation. I think they’ll probably fall for it once more again aswell.

aaaaa likes this.
  4. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Haye isn't that stupid, clearly.

I think he knows he still got some kind of pull, and he'd be a typical Whyte opponent. Old, falling to bits, still relevant in terms of name etc.

5. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    If people fall for this, then they deserve to lose their hard earned.

I would even say they are downright dumb as eff.

6. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    No one,who isnt deluded,is interested in you david,lay your head down

Accurate and ashishwarrior like this.
  7. Stu007

Stu007 Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    I can see Haye doing well on the Veteran/Oap circuit, but surely he isn't daft enough to fight Whyte.

Can see him in against Briggs, Tyson, Jones etc

Guru88 likes this.
  8. Special one

Special one Active Member Full Member

Mar 20, 2019
    I'm gonna be honest, Whyte v Haye interests me more than any of Dillians potential opponents outlined by Hearn recently. But for haye to jump in with any top HW today is a bad idea on his part.

9. alpo1

alpo1 #TeamShanny Full Member

Dec 10, 2005
    He should start beef with mma guys like trt belfort

10. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Sadly nobody in the U.S cares about Haye. He could start a beef with Bisping and show it on prime time Dave TV.

ryanm8655 likes this.
  11. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    There are lots of unanswered questions in pro boxing. Is David Haye shot is not one of them. Not even remotely.

12. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    It's not PPV but I'd watch this. One of them would definitely get bingo'd. Whyte's a different fighter these days and tries to box off the jab. He still has that vulnerability and although he should cake walk a fight against a shot to pieces Haye it would not surprise one bit if Haye landed a sweet one on him.

13. aaaaa

aaaaa Ash banned Full Member

Dec 19, 2020
    Whyte v my next door neighbour interests me more than Whyte’s rumoured potential opponents.

Special one likes this.
  14. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Haye has now gone past his old mate Fraudley Harrison as one of the biggest jokes in boxing..how sad.

15. hobby rider

hobby rider Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 4, 2020
    I’d be surprised if Haye could land a sweet one on the heavy bag (I mean an actual heavy bag and not a nickname for Whyte)

Look at the state of him in the Bellew fights, the guy can barely throw a punch anymore.

UKboxingfan and Holler like this.