Haye or Bellew?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by jmashyaka, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Bellewbomber

Bellewbomber Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 21, 2014
    One's a commie.. the other wants to build a Muslim wall and reopen 911.. a NEW Mexico if you will (for the native cholos)..

2. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    What's 'muslim' got to do with a wall?

3. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    It's Optimus Dime's latest idiot username. Why they don't just permaban his IP address is beyond me. He's been given countless chances as Fastboxer/Rosg/Optimus Dime amongst others and yet he continues to spam the boards with inane gibberish.

Brixton Bomber and Twentyman like this.
  4. Bellewbomber

Nov 21, 2014
    How's it the latest if it's an older account numbnut.. a Muslim register and a Mexican wall is more accurate though..

5. Bellewbomber

Nov 21, 2014
    Are numbers not written in Canadian English for yer..

6. Bellewbomber

Nov 21, 2014
    Castro/Trump is the definition of left and right.. one's a communityist.. the other ain't.. if you're a cholo..

7. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    I'm not from London but I lived there for 7 years and went to see Haye vs Monte Barrett at the o2 as a fan. I really liked Haye from the Cruiserweight days, it just left such a sour taste with what was probably the worst performance of a British world title holder of all time vs Wlad. Then a bunch of joke fights vs Audley etc.

Haye has definitely conned the public in recent times, and he contradicted himself today by firstly saying that it was about himself vs Bellew and nobody else involved but they went on a huge boring speech regarding Hearn and Coldwell.

8. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    For me it's Haye.
    Bellew is less talented, but at least tries to back up his bold claims and delusions, actually upsetting the odds a couple of times lately.
    Haye talks big and pulls out or stinks up the place when up with a real challenge. Or just cherrypicks his way through the ranks.

9. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    Im a Londoner and even i want Bellew to smash Haye back into retirement, Hayes performane yesterday was utterly embarrassing, it was like he was on something..cant see Haye losing though

10. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I bet nobody could see Haye losing against a 40 year old Carl Thompson. I know it was 12 years ago but I only draw parallels with it because Haye's attitude that night was that he was in for an easy ride.

He cannot afford to be complacent here. I'm so excited about this fight, despite people moaning about it. They need at least another big fight on the undercard though.

11. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I'm astounded that people keep saying Tony tries to back up his big claims. Did he try and back up his words against Clev? Against Stevenson? Against countless others when he claimed he was going to do this or that? Beating Flores and exposing Makabu doesn't prove anything in my book.

I get people not liking Haye but can't understand how anyone could prefer that lying, hypocritical gobshite Bellew.

12. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    More annoying, Haye or Bellew?

I'll have a tenner on a draw.

On_The_Ropes and ryanm8655 like this.
  13. Cecil

Cecil Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Both are con men who've blagged their way to where they are with careful matchmaking.
    The most frustrating though is Haye, who in all fairness is probably the most devastating heavyweight puncher out there.
    He took the least line of resistance to a heavyweight belt, talked the talk but when it came to his big moment against Klitschko he couldn't walk the walk.
    At the end of the day he wasn't prepared to put it all on the line.
    Haye shouldn't even be bothering himself with Bellew, but money talks, and if Hearn is willing to put his man in to get sparked out for the paycheck then I supposed you can't blame Haye.

14. goku23

goku23 Member Full Member

May 28, 2014
    gonna be reminiscent of Adonis v Bellew imo, probably worse.

I find Bellew more irritating than Haye but can't deny how entertaining he is.
    As for his credibility as a fighter? he had two poor fights against Cleverly, he was just slightly less poor so won the second.
    Chilemba should have 100% got the decision over him in their first fight and Makabu and Flores are nowhere close to top level fighters (not sure where Makabu got this tag from?)

the one top level fighter he fought he got completely flattened by in Adonis Stevenson.
    Haye imo has a far more credible resume and far better skillset even considering his inactivity.

ryanm8655 likes this.
  15. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    He's a mod - that's my conclusion.

Baffles me how he is still here, how much nonsense he writes, and why he writes it. Must have a screw loose.