Haye v bellew 2 the gloves are off on sky catch up

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by bbjc, Apr 19, 2018.

1. bbjc

bbjc Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Just a headsup if anyone's interested. Bit disappointing compared to the first one but worth a watch if your into that type of thing.

2. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Haye should beat Bellew this time......................I don't think much of Bellew at all...............

bbjc likes this.
  3. bbjc

bbjc Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 25, 2012

Fancy bellew for the rematch. I still think haye has problems throwing that right hand straight. Hence why everythings either hooked or looped nowadays.

Your gonna struggle to win fights at that level without the straight right. I think he,ll end up fighting the same way throwing from too far out. Similar to eubank junior....who looks to me like he has the same kind of limitations with the straight right...but even worse than Hayes.

Haye will have to work too hard without it....and bellew will see his attacks from too far out coming again.

Haye looks to me like a man that kind of knows his times up. Bellew knows it as well. Bellews knew before signing that first fight. Or hes had a good idea...but they both know it now. Not even Hayes age...just too hard to fight with the kind of injuries these guys are trying to fight with.

Could be wrong...but its a bit weird seeing haye not talk himself up. I m not sure its a gameplan from him...I just think he,s now being honest about things. If Davids at that stage...he pretty much knows its game over because hes always been a bit of a dreamer.

critix and zulander like this.
  4. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Uploaded to YouTube at last...fairly uneventful...

5. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    I’m bored of these 2 and this ridiculous fight. If Haye hasn’t pulled out by Thursday next week, then I’ll pay more attention And Hearn will get my PPV money the fcuken xxxx

S.K likes this.
  6. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Scousers can't half rabbit.

7. Azzer85

Azzer85 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Why are they both so desperate to compliment each other?

8. rski

rski Well-Known Member Full Member

May 12, 2013
    I am very sure Tony is in love with Haye really

zulander likes this.
  9. zulander

zulander Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 17, 2006
    Same fight as last time Haye will try and land a bomb early but Bellew will be waiting on it and just step off.
    Haye was doing OK with the jab to the body last time but if that's all he's got I think Bellew will find a way to win. Haye hasn't been in many long tough fights over the years I think he will be found wanting again in the late rounds. Might go to points this time but I think Bellew will win and that should probably be the end for both of them.

10. DON1

DON1 ICEMAN Full Member

Apr 6, 2006
    You just can't trust Haye, you can see him falling to bits again. Obviously, if he is fit he should do the business but there is a big question mark over his body reliability.

Scissors likes this.