Haye Vs Chisora 2

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Potwash, May 9, 2018.

1. Gomo

Gomo Active Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Chisora is nothing more than a tough journeyman these days.

Sadly haye isn't even that

Chisora wins by stoppage

Would be the most embarrassing loss for haye. Please just retire already.

moog likes this.
  2. phil rowe

phil rowe Member Full Member

Apr 13, 2018
    chisora is very tough tho and if he is motivated like he was against whyte he can be a difficult opponent

Birmingham and Twentyman like this.
  3. delboy82

delboy82 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2014
    not so sure twenty bud, couple of things Hayes shoulder will never be the way it was, he admitted as much and he will never be able to throw the overhand right the way he used to a punch which he also admitted is his fave punch. The other thing is that Achilles is still knackered you could see that in the rematch Paulie M was very quick to pick up on it with Hayes weight being all on the front foot taking the pressure of his right achilles. Im am almost certain that was also the real injury he had in December but cannot prove that. For me it was still dodgy in the rematch otherwise why fight with all the the weight on the front especially for Haye who looks to load up and hit hard. No weight on the back foot means no power. So I cant really see anyway that Chisora gets beaten or KO'd as he is pretty tough.

One thing I will add though that really annoyed me about the rematch, and I shoudnt be surprised cos I hold a very low opinion on him anyway. Chisora's comments post fight when Bellew was being interviewed about Bellew having a rib injury during camp was proper classless. Especially when Haye said nothing about the injury in the first fight and again said nothing about it post fight in the rematch when it was clear he was struggling.

All fighters go through things in training camp and there was no need to say it, hence why Bellew wanted him to keep his trap shut about it.

moog, impacted and Twentyman like this.
  4. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I think every post I made before this fight and the first fight I made reference to the things you’ve said above mate. I agree with you.

delboy82 likes this.
  5. BluenoseBxingFan

BluenoseBxingFan Member Full Member

Mar 25, 2018
    Chisora is crap nowadays.

However, he'd beat both Haye and Bellew at Heavyweight - which says more about Haye and Bellew than it does Dereck.

6. impacted

impacted Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Any threads mentioning David Haye fighting again should be taken down. He is as physically shot as any fighter I remember. Bellew gloating and being lauded by the media for picking over the carcass of a true British great has really stuck in the throat. ''I did to Haye what Klitschko couldn't''. Pass the sick bucket. As for simple Dereck, I don't believe he ever really got over the fact that something resembling the real Haye sparked him in two different countries, in and out of the ring.

Taylor2010, Hugo98, Accurate and 2 others like this.
  7. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Chisora knocks Haye and Bellend out on the same night.

Haye is shot to shinola and Bellend isn’t a real HW

8. Mr Butt

Mr Butt Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 16, 2009
    Some fights should not be made haye should not continue and would get stopped again .

I think even Hearn couldn't get this on the ppv menu although some idiots might buy it

9. BoxingNL

BoxingNL Dutch P4P Champion Full Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Some people are writing of Chisora, but Chisora still can deliver a good match.
    That fight against Whyte, he won that in my view, but the judges leaned towards Whyte after that table incident.
    I think Haye's body is too fragile, so I think he will retire, but if he returns then Chisora has a big chance to won it.

10. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Oh dear.

Another David Haye thread on could he will he would he...

No more please, he is finished what do some people want to see really, a man get killed or seriously hurt...

Only a fcuking idiot would want to see this, but in all probability it may happen and if it does then it brings with it serious questions.

Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.
  11. tdf1974

tdf1974 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 9, 2013
    As i said in yet another Haye thread what exactly has he done in the last 10 years to warrant the fans and praise....it has to be down to asthetics because he has done little or nothing in a decade in the ring!!

Has an average of actually fighting 9 rounds a year since turning pro.....DelBoy would do him damage

12. Birmingham

Birmingham Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2017
    As a big Haye fan I wouldn't want to see it. He's far worse than I first thought in his comeback and Chisora would likely be fired up for it and stop Haye. If I was Haye I would keep it at the one fight where Chisora couldn't even make it to the half way mark, when both were close to their primes or closer. I wouldn't want to give that strange ****ing idiot the satisfaction. Such an odd person Chisora

13. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Look at the fight again last week. When Bellew and Haye both shrugged and raised their arms, it was after Haye landed a 1-2 and an absolutely massive right hand which previously destroyed game opponents. Bellew didn’t even stagger and this is the guy who was floored by McKenzie, Makabu and polaxed by Stevenson.

Haye’s power is GONE. It’s finished, doesn’t exist anymore. Most say power is the last thing to go, but in Haye’s case, the devastating injuries have taken their toll.

Chisora would walk through Haye.

I made a thread which was moved to the MMA section predicting that Haye will go to MMA next or box Manuwa in a crossover fight. I think he will continue. He should retire but if he decides to continue he can only really fight three round exhibitions. He’s totally finished.

Potwash, Hugo98 and Twentyman like this.
  14. underwraps

underwraps Active Member Full Member

Oct 31, 2017
    As sad as it was to see, you are right..The power is the last thing to go if your just shot. But Haye's injuries have hampered his power also. It's the end.

15. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Gr8 post m8