Hearn contract finishes with sky on 2021.

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by iestyn999, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Journey Man

Journey Man Journeyman always. Full Member

Aug 22, 2009
    I've got a feeling it won't be the best outcome for the fans.

2. iestyn999

iestyn999 Member Full Member

Nov 15, 2015
    Yeh Mtk is the only one tbf okay most of their fighters are with someone else at the moment but some of those might not be in a contract. Then all the new signing would go on sky as they have a platform. They also have a better chance in cross promotion because they dont come across as dickheads, drug dealers yes but not dickheads in the boxing world/

3. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    In theory yes they would be the right outfit as they have a load of fighters on their books, globally as well.
    Thing is the flack that goes with the name for any big t.v company. Remember when fury had to back track cos he said Kinahan was a great bloke to work with. B.T got a load of flack cos of that as well.
    I know MTK say Kinnahan isn't a part of their outfit but the Irish press ain't having any of it.
    The Irish press would kick up a massive fuss I reckon should Sky sign a big deal with MTK.
    Steve Wood had some of his VIP content put on a sky channel over the lockdown period, maybe Sky would look at a deal with him.