Hearn hinting pac is on performance enhancers

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Degale, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Degale

Degale Active Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    In today IFL / boxing social interview

What do you think ? He has a point tbh everyone knows he is at it .

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    Hearn's a twat.
    Pacquiao's a legend.
    That's what I think.

3. tdf1974

tdf1974 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Well he should know because he promotes a load of fighters who have used PEDs

Of course Pac is on PEDs ....If he learned anything from almost getting punched to death by JMM it is you gotta get on the juice to compete at his age to compete.....Its only fair IMO

* by the way they are all on it

S.K, BXNG101 and CutThroatFade like this.
  4. tdf1974

tdf1974 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Perfect......

CST80 likes this.
  5. NasalSpray

NasalSpray Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2018
    Hearn tried to sign Pacquiao and instead Pacquiao signed with Haymon. Ever since then Hearns has been hating on Pacman, I believe he said Pacquiao Vs Broner was a nothing fight too

velagod and Sphillips like this.
  6. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    There was openly no testing for this fight. Sure there was even a thread on it here in the British forum.

DJN16 and moog like this.
  7. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    We all know Pacquaio is on the juice.

We also all know Joshua is on the juice.

Difference here is Eddie promotes one and not the other. Eddie has a particular agenda against guys who he attemped to sign and failed. Examples: clashing Carl Frampton cards with his own, calling Fury "the most boring boxer in the world", publicly suggesting Pacman is on PED's. Eddie has got his way his whole life and when he doesn't get it, he turns into a nasty bloke.

8. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Kell at 147 such a blatant juicer.

We all know Pac was a juicer but thing that grates me is Hearn gets so defensive when anyone makes the slightest hint about Joshua. Jarrell Miller and Whyte have both claimed that Joshua benefits from TUEs for testosterone yet Hearn has never addressed these claims properly. He just repeats "AJ will never fail a test".

velagod and Clarence Gianni like this.
  9. CathyBarry

CathyBarry Active Member Full Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Hearn's just jealous he'll never have a fighter like Pac. Or he was recently talking to pillow mouth Malignaggi.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  10. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Been reported that Pac was actually subject to random testing before the fight, for what it's worth. Believe the details are coming out today.

It's one of those, we can speculate but until a test is failed or something more suspicious happens then it remains speculation. I mean, his punch output has certainly dropped over the last 5-6 years. His power hasn't suddenly got better. The only thing that has 100 percent noticeably changed since his days down at Flyweight is his ability to actually box. But all the same, to be putting in performances like this at 40, it's hard not to point the finger. On that subject, I'm surprised I don't hear more allegations directed at B Hop on that matter

Here's Johnny and moog like this.
  11. BXNG101

BXNG101 Active Member Full Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Same thing that was said about Lance Armstrong and Mo Farah. They have never failed tests. Not failing tests does not mean you are not taking anything at all. More than likely means you are using the good masking agents. No one pulls Eddie up on this when he says it about AJ.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  12. bladesman

bladesman Active Member Full Member

May 31, 2015
    Of course he's on the juice. You don't improve at 40 over previous fights

Furious likes this.
  13. delboy82

delboy82 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2014
    people keep talking about his performances at his age and yeah i suppose rightly so and then the compare his punch stats over the last 5 years or so.....butthe simple fact of the matter is that you dont put on 30lbs of lean muscle mass, your wrists dont grow from the age of 25+ etc....
    He moved up what 7 weights is it? getting bigger and bigger yet stamina and speed increased or at bare minimum remained a constant.

make up your own mind from that...anyone who knows anything about the body and how it works should be able to figure it out for themselves. Those who are ignorant to what I have wrote can check it out....Those who dont want to be convinced will attack this post.

I dont really care I know what I know and that is confirmation enough to me.

He is still a hell of a boxer, i suppose the argument is that we wouldnt have seen him go up through the weights and perform like a beast without it. And if guys are happy to sign waivers, disclosures and agree to certain testings or whatever then so be it, it was their choice.

I believe Manny was clean vs Mayweather as Floyd brought the money and the roles were reversed and Manny was the one agreeing to Floyds demands. How was Manny's workrate then?

(for those thinking that I a floyd nuthugger, Im firmly in the belief like I said that the roles were reversed for that fight and Floyd was caught using an Illegal IV drip! again apply common sense here guys!)

14. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    He very obviously is juicing, his age relative to his performance should be evidence alone, great fighter though.

For what it's worth, I am of the belief that they all are. I don't claim to know much about PEDS, but there's too much money in elite sport to assume the majority fighters are clean in my opinion. Some are just better at avoiding testing than others.

Hearn has somehow managed to bury all that TUE stuff with Joshua which seemed to be gathering steam. There are always ways and loopholes to get around the testing.

Clarence Gianni and S.K like this.
  15. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Can we please stop saying Armstrong never failed a test. That is not true.

He failed four tests in 1999

tee_birch likes this.