Hearn Hypocrisy Compendium

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by uppercut_to_the_body, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Taylor2010

Taylor2010 Arranging chromosome injections for injured boxers Full Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Watch the Rummy video

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    It's a TITLE.
    What do you want picture of ?
    It's a TITLE. "World Champion".
    Like "managing director", "Member of Parliament", "Lord of the Apes"

It's a word or a collection of words, a name that describes a person's position.

dryzer likes this.
  3. Unforgiven

Nov 24, 2005
    People have been talking about the lineal title for as long as I can remember, and I've been following this sport since 1980s.

Under your view, I guess you think Charles Martin in 2016 had far more legitimacy for being a "world champion" than Tyson Fury does now in 2018.

305th and CutThroatFade like this.
  4. Unforgiven

Nov 24, 2005
    When Marco Antonio Barrera fought Manny Pacquiao the first time in 2003 he had no belts (except RING magazine) but was regarded as THE MAN at featherweight.
    Michael Buffer introduced him as "The Reigning, Defending, Universally Recognized, Featherweight Champion of the World".

The idea that lineal chamionships don't exist is the height of ignorance.

305th likes this.
  5. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    The guy is a piece of ****, the ultimate shill. He’s also horrific at his “job”, constantly getting names wrong. I didn’t know he was belittling Fury-Wilder like that on Twitter, I’d like to smash his face in for that.

305th and SambaKing1993 like this.
  6. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I want this title!!!!

Unforgiven likes this.
  7. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    Buffer gives me bad vibes.

Operation Yewtree type vibes.

8. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Watch the video and your questions will be answered. Quick summary from me:

A.) Fury's warning of elevated levels that mysteriously evolved into a failed drug test a year later was before he fought Wladimir. His extensive testing before the Wladimir fight came up clean.

B.) Lewis is retired sixteen years. Never before has a lineal champion been retired more than a fraction of that time. Therefore the lineage was broken. Simple enough really.

C.) Tyson was retired two and a half years. Not uncommon for a champion and less than lineal champions before him.

I'm not one to bang on about lineal champions much. There's too much room for scrutiny there. However, Tyson's claim to being no.1 in the division is legitimate:

Tyson's win over Wladimir > AJ's win over Wladimir.

Tyson's controversial draw > Any win on AJ's resume bar Klitschko, possibly.

I just want them to fight to determine once and for all who is no.1 without debate. Which is why Hearn/AJ's dismissal of Fury as an opponent is bizarre. AJ went as far as giving the IBO belt more credence than lineal status. These men will say anything to seduce the casuals.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  9. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    This content is protected

Good grief what an absolute lowlife.

I guess we can add this senile piece of **** to the list of Matchroom-paid shills posting here.

@OpinionOfACasual - Darren Barker
    @Puroresu_Fan - Tony Bellew
    @TonyHayers - Michael Buffer

305th and NasalSpray like this.
  10. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    It does exist it just doesn't hold as much value as Fury fans claim it does.

It shouldn't come as a surprise that AJ wants to win all 4 belts rather than fight for a lineal title which isn't even tangible.

Also this whole lineal thing isn't discussed in other weight classes. Floyd Mayweather could come back tomorrow and claim to be the lineal champion at 147?

Who is the lineal champ at 147? Floyd but he quit so did it go to Pacquiao who then lost to Horn so was he the lineal champ? He lost to Crawford so is he now the lineal champ?

The reality is nobody gives a damn who it is.

11. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    I wonder if Hearn has Buffer's log in details.

He uses many of his fighter's accounts. That was confirmed when he accidentally tweeted from Brook's account telling people to follow his (Eddie's) own Instagram page.

305th and CutThroatFade like this.
  12. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Hello Frank

13. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    I wish. If I had Frankie boy’s clout I’d have dealt with Edward a long time ago.

305th likes this.
  14. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Having some corrupt Mexican judge and a spineless British judge for your world title fight eliminates you from having a perfect record, the tool.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  15. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    'There's only one, Tyson Fury.
    Only one, Tyson Fury.
    Lands five punches a round,
    And then gets knocked down,
    It's just like watching Muhammad Ali.'

Jojojojo likes this.