Hearn Hypocrisy Compendium

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by uppercut_to_the_body, Sep 12, 2018.

1. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    An absolute Mecca of boxing and entertainment is the East of England Arena in Peterborough.

Some of the mammoth events upcoming in this hot venue include the Peterborough Truckfest and the East of England Baby and Toddler Show. Some coup from Hearn to nail down that venue. Just keep Adam Smith away from that Baby and Toddler Show for the love of God.

carlingeight, 305th and NasalSpray like this.
  2. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    This content is protected

Hilarious

CutThroatFade, 305th and NasalSpray like this.
  3. tdf1974

tdf1974 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 9, 2013

Not sure if this has been posted because i got tired of Hearns lies last year regarding this fight ..

But i have never seen or heard anyone flip-flop and contradict himself as much ever.....

find any clip of him regarding this fight from last year and compare it to this pile of shat

4. NasalSpray

NasalSpray Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2018
    Hearn criticized the Mikey Spence card cause none of the away fighters won a round.

In the last 4 fights of tonights Mismatchroom card none of the away fighters won a round :lol:

5. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    Bit of a difference between a PPV that costs how much and a standard card like this one no?

Holler likes this.
  6. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    All home fighters won on the Joshua/Martin card, Joshua/Takam card.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  7. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    Nobody was talking about home fighters winning each fight. It was away fighters not winning a round.

Holler likes this.
  8. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    That Isn't true on the Spence/Garcia card. There was home fighters who lost rounds on the judges card.

The undercard was mince but the point stands.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  9. iestyn999

iestyn999 Member Full Member

Nov 15, 2015
    Hearn quoted on boxing social
    "I believe there is a huge amount of PEDs being consumed by American fighters... I think there is zero testing.
    makes me laugh about peds, when he has galahad on books. Brown is fighting on his card in 20th april. whye and miller got caught with banned substances. povetkin gets on his shows.

10. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Hearn still hasn’t properly addressed Jarrell Miller’s TUE allegation. When he was directly asked about it by a US YouTuber, his response was “remind me what Miller failed a drug test for”.

Hearn ensures that the serial dopers under the Matchroom banner make millions from their fights. Any attempt by this ***** to take the moral high ground on drugs in boxing needs to be beaten down swiftly by anyone in the media with a set of balls.

11. Fanta Punch

Fanta Punch New Member banned Full Member

Jul 30, 2016
    And people say this forum isn’t full of Frank Warren Queensbury shills...

12. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Pouting Ramanathan just uploaded a new 1 hour+ video and I'm not even ten minutes into it and it's full of hypocrisy.

Timestamped. Hearn says he's not going to call Wilder and Finkel names now to make sure the fight gets made. This after calling Finkel "Shirley Winkle" for the past year and calling Wilder a "keyboard warrior". Think the damage has been done there mate.

First five minutes is basically Hearn admitting he has ballsed it up by going into the American market with his loudmouth cocky antics.

13. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    Surely it only becomes hypocritical when he does it after he's said he's not going to do it?

14. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 31, 2010
    “Eddie Hearns says...”

15. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Keep watching that video...