Hearn Hypocrisy Compendium

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by uppercut_to_the_body, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    I was really suprised he wasn't there when I was watching the usyk fight, especially since he's meant to be Tony's best mate and Tony was doing him a favor by getting beaten into a bulp on his behalf because Usyk was too young too slim and too slick to honor his mandatory.

But what can you expect from a spineless fraudalent coward who approaches boxing like it's Disney land in the hood.

305th and CutThroatFade like this.
  2. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    The funny thing is Wilder intended to go but Hearn and Joshua barred him from coming into the ring. So what was the point if he can't confront a potential future opponent?

Yet at the dazn press conference Big baby miller was allowed to get up on stage and confront Joshua.

I really don't know why anyone takes what any of these charalatans have to say seriously.

Their words have about as much value as dead donkey manure.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    305th and CutThroatFade like this.
  3. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    I think AJ should be there but considering Wilder wasn’t at Cardiff or Wembley, fair enough. But it’s the excuse that they’ve chosen. “He has sponsorship commitments, and he’s going to New York for Canelo v Fielding in 2 weeks” wtf does that even mean, what has it got to do with anything?

305th likes this.
  4. Sonny1

Sonny1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 11, 2013
    Thanks Hearns number one fan. Your posts are embarrassing mate.

5. kevinreid001

kevinreid001 Punchdrunk101 Full Member

Nov 1, 2012
    Everyone and there granny knows its whyte vs joshua at april hearn isn't fooling anyone .tbf i dont think joshua is ducking wilder hearn and matchroom know they can make same amount facing whyte miller and pulev in 3 90-10 fights in his favoyr than fight fury or wilder where its 60-40

305th likes this.
  6. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    A big part of the ducking that no one mentions is the corporate sponsors that are backing him. Steve Goodwin, who of course has knowledge on these things, breaks it down well. Stub hub for example couldn't really care too much who AJ is fighting, as long as he keeps winning then they get paid. It doesn't matter if it's King Kong or Joe Bloggs. Steve breaks it down better than I can but there's a lot of entities behind AJ who are content with the gravy train just slowly chugging away.

cole27, nurological and 305th like this.
  7. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Wow, wow, wow, wow. You make good points about Joshua not confronting his rivals but anyone who think's the HW division isn't vastly more interesting now compared to Wlad's reign is either biased, deluded, mentally ill or wasn't watching boxing during that period.
    We had 12 years of utter boredom in the HW division with the Boreko Brothers on top, who could forget Wlad's glove slapping epic with Sultan Ibraghimov or his heart pounding war with David Haye ??? Not only were the champs boring as **** back then but the so called contenders were generally of a terrible calibre in both talent and entertainment value.

8. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    The DAZN deal has to be a major factor too in terms of the wilder fight.

9. SambaKing1993

Sep 17, 2018
    Yup, spot on.

Hearn saying Joshua’s fight with Povetkin was a one off deal with a view to do more on DAZN is nonsense. He would have been signed to DAZN for multiple fights longgg before he was officially announced as a DAZN fighter against Povetkin.

305th likes this.
  10. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Hi Darren, how are you pal? Is it true you’re coming back out of retirement to box Sergio Martinez?

305th likes this.
  11. Fanta Punch

Fanta Punch New Member banned Full Member

Jul 30, 2016
    The only difference between you and hearnfanboys is that you hate him and fan boys love him....

12. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    It's saying that AJ will be at tha DAZN card. Basically showing that is his preferred network.

I don't think so, partly because his situation is very different from canelo, it wouldn't make sense for either party to sign now, because at present AJ isnt the force in the us that he would hope to be and thats their key market. The wilder fight could still well wind up on showtime PPV.

13. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Hi Anna, nice to see some female presence on these forums. Lovely outfit you were wearing a couple weeks back for the Usyk-Bellew show.

Sephiroth Rising 7 and 305th like this.
  14. SambaKing1993

Sep 17, 2018
    Not buying it mate. DAZN know AJ has a good of chance as anybody to be a star in the USA and they would have made sure he was locked down when they signed Hearn. No question about it in my mind.

305th likes this.
  15. Fanta Punch

Fanta Punch New Member banned Full Member

Jul 30, 2016
    This is the closest you’ll come to speaking with a female