Hearn is a total flop. The DAZN WBSS Deal massively outshined his

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Davo, Jul 17, 2018.

1. OpinionOfACasual

OpinionOfACasual Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 3, 2017
    You know that US fans can pay just $9.99 to subscribe for just 1 month, and cancel anytime right?

So essentially you can pay $9.99 to watch Gassiev v Usyk + all their other stuff....Then cancel.

Then you could pay another $9.99 to watch Joshua v Povetkin + all their other stuff....Then cancel.

$20 to watch two PPV fights + other content.....

And you're still complaining!

Ivan28 likes this.
  2. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    It clearly can in the world of ESB. He needs all top fighters day 1.

Its like saying DAZN will fail as they didn't announce they had the rights to the NBA and NFL.

DAZN like matchroom are just starting in the US and there you are not judged a success or a failure after a few weeks. That's just not how a business works.

MayDay44 likes this.
  3. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    No decent respectable high profile, American based fighter is going to sign up with Hearn after seeing how he intentionally sabotaged the Wilder Joshua fight, whilst making up lies and making his prized asset miss out on 50 million. Essentially stealing money from his fighter whilst telling him that it's in his best interest :lol:

Hearn will have to settle with the obscure left overs of America such as the Vargas' and Hookers of this world, who are desperate to have anyone take notice of them.

Davo likes this.
  4. Dirsspaardis

Dirsspaardis Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 2, 2017
    To me, this is like saying that fighter A has been humiliated and totaly outclassed by fighter B while their actual fight isnt even signed yet.

I mean, Hearn might very well self-destruct, **** up and become a laughing stock but all these people act like it’s a foregone conclusion. Give that man some time to show us what he’s got, apart from big mouth and ambitions.

MayDay44 likes this.
  5. retro_box

retro_box Member Full Member

Jun 20, 2018
    I already looked up those amateurs he signed, that heavyweight looks the best one but he is not the best in his weight division in US, if we look at amateur ranks.

6. Davo

Davo Boxing Addict Full Member

May 27, 2010
    STFU you dumb little *****. Every time I come on here I see your pathetic ***** posts about how amazing Hearn is and how much you want to suck his tiny **** and balls. You can't be a total ****** for Hearn 100% of the time but also claim to be an impartial fan.

I don't think Hearn's payin you. You're such a sad **** you'd suck him dry for free. Stop being such a disgusting little hoe and stop pretending you know anything at all about the sport or business of boxing. You don't know **** all except for how to suck dick and act like a ****.

7. Davo

May 27, 2010
    You ****in idiot. Hearn himself said he'd sign all top fighters on day one. He said it you silly *****. Now he's not managed to sign even one B level draw and ****s like you are still defending him.

DAZN won't fail because they aren't relying on Hearn for anything. They have the WBSS, which btw did sign the top guys in each division on day 1. Unlike your wet dream Hearn, they really do have big money on offer and they've fulfilled every promise they made so far.

If DAZN was just doing business with Hearn and his pedo old man they would fail. Sky has been losing ground in the UK market for years as they committed to nothing but Hearn's **** matchroom cards. That's a fact. If DAZN give the BSing **** freedom to try and rob the british again and again like he has with Sky they'll be equally ****ed.

Hearn flopped on every promise he made here. He lied to you, made you look a mug and you still seem happy to bend over and take it up the arse like nothing happened. That makes you a complete ****.

Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.
  8. Davo

May 27, 2010
    You stupid grovelling little ****wit. Why the **** should anyone pay more for **** AJ mis-matches that Showtime were already putting out non-PPV? Did AJ's **** mismatches just become any less ****?

Did Hearn say DAZN would become a new PPV platform for AJ fights, or did he promise he would sign all the top talent in US boxing and showcase them?

Hearn has ****ed up massively. He failed miserably in every promise he made and his gay as **** ***** fans like you have been left holding the sack of **** he left you with.

Stop being a ****, admit you were wrong, and **** right off.

9. Davo

May 27, 2010
    Hearn is a lying ****. Why does he deserve anything other than to be held accountable for the promises he made to anyone and everyone?

Matchroom only succeeded in UK boxing as they gave Sky a discount package deal on all their other "sports" like Darts, Snooker, Golf, etc. Sky had a monopoly on Sports TV and PPV events. They gave Hearn an unrivalled budget and any fighter that wanted to make money had to sign with Hearn. He got AJ during that time. Since BT came along, notice how he's not getting the top fighters to sign with him anymore. He's not even dominating the UK anymore but the **** said he was gonna take over the US. LMFAO.

Hearn has the opposite situation in the US. He has the opposite of a monopoly, his name is ****ing garbage already and he has no budget. He still had the balls to be a smug **** and claim everyone else in the US is a failure with no money and that's he's gonna sign all their fighters. Well he's done literally **** all and now he looks like a ****. No reason to do anything but call him out for it at this point.

10. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Aaw, did i trigger your little homophobic feelings?

WHEN HAVE I EVER STATED THAT HEARN IS AMAZING!?!?! FFS, point me to the post and i will eat the crow.
    Otherwise stfu. I was just pointing out the BS some here were posting.

Yes Hearn promised great things and he failed to deliver on his initial promises. He talked a bigger game than he could handle.
    Now is the whole thing a complete failure? Not yet because it hasn´t even started. He is a good promoter as he can can hype up and sell a mediocre product. He has also been in position to sell good product and has done so.
    I have talked about Hearn in just a few threads and thats it.

Now stfu if you dont have anything half intellectual to say.

MayDay44 likes this.
  11. Davo

May 27, 2010
    The only thing you've ever triggered is copious loads from the Hearn's. The only thing you will wilfully eat is Hearn's dirty **** hole. Stop acting like such a ****.

Hearn has flopped you lying piece of ****. Admit it now or go sit back down on the **** you left idle to spew bull**** on this forum.

If you want to defend him no matter what just admit that you're a fan boy wanker and that'll be that. Stop with the pathetic little "arguments" and just admit that you're a pathetic ****. It's your only move at this point you snivelling little bellend.

12. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Mr Angry in the house. Always intrigued when people align their anger with acts of homosexuality. I mean, it speaks volumes of internal conflicts leaking out....

MayDay44 and Holler like this.
  13. Davo

May 27, 2010
    What a bizarre thing to say.

What's wrong with being gay? What do you find insulting about homosexuality? Who the **** do you think you are?

Sucking off Eddie Hearn is pathetic because he's such a disgusting scum bag with no redeeming features. The fact you see that as suggesting that all homosexual acts are as deplorable as when someone like yourself sucks Eddie's **** is hugely offensive to the entire homosexual community.

People like you make me sick. It's 2018 FFS.

14. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Quote me where i said Hearn is great or any of that.
    You are just attacking me with blank bs comments because i dont 100% agree with you.

MayDay44 likes this.
  15. Davo

May 27, 2010
    Shut up you silly ****. It's bad enough I had to read your posts once. I'm not wasting any more of my time reading for a second time about how great you think Hearn's arse tastes.

You're not disagreeing with me you dumb hoe. You're disagreeing with truth, facts and reality.

Stop being a **** and admit Hearn is a flop. He lied to you, you said he was telling the truth, he wasn't, he didn't keep any of his promises, and now you look like a ****. Next time when people tell you Hearn is pissing on your shoes, don't argue with them and insist it's raining.